Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Perhaps, when they have finished with the PlayStation, they can all get their uniforms ready for the imminent new term..!!

Capture.JPG

"We have fans from across the Country" aaaaw, bless, of course you do.

"We're not messing around"

I'm sure the EFL and their sponsors are literally shitting themselves at the prospect of a flaskers sit in.

"We have fans from across the Country" aaaaw, bless, of course you do.

"We're not messing around"

I'm sure the EFL and their sponsors are literally shitting themselves at the prospect of a flaskers sit in.
Strange, I know a few involved in the boardroom takeover far from idiots and get there hands dirty, They put photos up on fb of themselves drinking stolen booze, Not very bright.

They are getting suckered in by a business man, not a football man. He initially looked into the possibly of taking over various other clubs. The Dane didn't arrive on the scene as a committed, long life Anorak Prick trying to save the day. They were the cheapest option and he saw an opportunity to suck in a bunch of desperate wankey, drippy supporters. They have fallen hook line and stinker for his media hype.

It may well work with his bullish approach, trying to force the other possible investors to walk away. On the other hand it could take months, and that will financially cripple the club with even more debt and extra loans - That will be the point when he will walk away...It won't be a cheap investment anymore.

He actually sounds like a bit of a cock.

Capture.JPG

They are getting suckered in by a business man, not a football man. He initially looked into the possibly of taking over various other clubs. The Dane didn't arrive on the scene as a committed, long life Anorak Prick trying to save the day. They were the cheapest option and he saw an opportunity to suck in a bunch of desperate wankey, drippy supporters. They have fallen hook line and stinker for his media hype.

It may well work with his bullish approach, trying to force the other possible investors to walk away. On the other hand it could take months, and that will financially cripple the club with even more debt and extra loans - That will be the point when he will walk away...It won't be a cheap investment anymore.

He actually sounds like a bit of a cock.

View attachment 7774

I think Moody described him well, a Scandinavian David Brent

Strange, I know a few involved in the boardroom takeover far from idiots and get there hands dirty, They put photos up on fb of themselves drinking stolen booze, Not very bright.
There is a news artiicle somewhere that stated that the boardroom will get it's playstation console back and money was left to cover the cost of the drinks.

I think they went back this morning to hoover and tidy up.

Another classic from the no life forum, I won't embarrass the silly fucker putting this shit up this afternoon.

"Someday someone will buy the club and take advantage of our fan base. Buy the club, sit back and let Bows, Jackson and us fans do the rest. Will be back in top flight before you know it."

There is some sort of collective delusion / weirdness down there which I just don't understand. If someone told me there are 50 wall piss takers on the no life forum, I would believe it.

Members online