Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I hope you are joking, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the owner can't get anyone to buy into the club and that leaves Duchatalet free to sell the training ground and valley, which means they won't exist come Christmas.
I always thought we could knock it down and have our traing ground there with a statue of Kitch outside. They dissapoint on so many levels.

Today....The Spotters 1-1 Accrington Stanley.

AFKABartram
6:06PM
Five ladies in front of us turned up about 12 minutes in. Sat there for a full 3 minutes before deciding this is is shit, getting up and walking off never to return.

Freebie behaviour like that used to wind me up. Now I look on with jealousy at their ability to determine the other 87 minutes will undoubtedly be painful.

:ROFLMAO:

From the SLP….

“DEAD ATMOSPHERE

If ever we needed reminding of how far Charlton have fallen – Saturday’s Valley morgue was the perfect example. It was dead. There was hardly anyone there. The atmosphere was non-existent, despite the best efforts of those in the Covered End. The action on the field didn’t engage the crowd in any way.

It was turgid. Charlton are a husk of a football club, playing out dead rubber after dead rubber in the third tier of English football against sides who could fit their travelling support in the back of a mid-size people carrier. There can’t be many worse places to watch football at the moment than in SE7.

It will take more than an extended contract for the manager to fix this mess.”

A113E459-325A-4048-BCE7-05A716CF7847.jpeg

Staff online

Members online