Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

My dad went to watch spurs v charlton back in their PL days after he got invited as a guest. Said all charlton really sang about was hating Millwall. It’s them who are our cup final though. Righty oh 😁
I went to Charlton v Spurs cup game way before that and about 6 of ours ran them in their end. I’ll never forget it

I've noticed a few posts recently where they seem to be keeping a keen eye on us:
It’s more of a green eye monster in that they’re so pissed off they’re not where we are!

They’ll be smashed train sets, broken thermos flasks and the Samaritans switch board will be over loaded if we get into the play offs this season!

If we win the PO and gain promotion to the Prem, sales of Persil will go through the roof as spotter mums raid the supermarket shelves, desperately trying to get their little boys bed sheets clean and dry, after several ‘accidents’ in the SE7 post code are brought on by the traumatised shock and horror of it all!
2AE4F8C8-7931-4310-84CF-8FE2AEFE5D97.jpeg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too much to copy, but look at some of the posts on this page (below) about the drips that went off to Belgium to confront the old owner. No wonder he couldn't give a fuck what happens to The Valium and the Training ground. He will probably be glad to see them go under.

He kept that club running at a sensible level, but hey-ho, the Hornby Trainset Warriors knew best. Look at the state of that club now...The Hornby boys done good:
:grinning:

Own up, who destroyed this Spotters Train set?
🤣

PopIcon
3:07PM
Get a grip ffs, why are some Charlton fans so obsessed with Millwall?

Shit ground, no fans, no decent silverware, they are an irrelevant small club.
For a team that doesn't care that no one likes them, they don't half bang on about it.
As for Miiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's as pathetic as West Hams bubble machine.

🤣

PopIcon

For a team that doesn't care that no one likes them, they don't half bang on about it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the fact that he can’t see the irony in his description of our ground, lack of supporters, lack of silverware and being a small club!

You can feel the hate seething through him as he types every letter of that post!

Priceless! :rofl:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the fact that he can’t see the irony in his description of our ground, lack of supporters, lack of silverware and being a small club!

You can feel the hate seething through him as he types every letter of that post!

Priceless! :rofl:

The phenomenon of projection, when you try to belittle or insult someone or something you hate, you end up describing all the stuff you hate about yourself.

Too much to copy, but look at some of the posts on this page (below) about the drips that went off to Belgium to confront the old owner. No wonder he couldn't give a fuck what happens to The Valium and the Training ground. He will probably be glad to see them go under.

He kept that club running at a sensible level, but hey-ho, the Hornby Trainset Warriors knew best. Look at the state of that club now...The Hornby boys done good:
:grinning:

They're not bitter, not one bit :grinning:

This is weird….. 🤣🤣🤣

Doesn't seem to matter which forum of theirs it is, they all can't grasp the reality of their club.
They have spent years blaming owners but during that time they keep losing money so they have actually had a better squad than they can afford.
A 3rd division mid table club with passionless fans and more than 20,000 seats being kept warm for when Europe comes calling.

🤣

PopIcon

To be fair he has done well to type that while wearing two foam hands, a half and half scarf, bobble hat and trying to dial the Samaritans. Credit where its due.

🤣

PopIcon

All together now 'when the red red robin comes bob bob bobbing along'
How can we compete with that?