Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Pavoren007Pavoren007
8:17AM

We are woefully underachieving based on budgetary commitment, due to a catalogue of underperforming parts and what appears like mismanagement. The club is demoralised and in disarray, compounded with what appears an egotistical owner at the helm who will not open his eyes to what is unfolding here.

The only way out is new ownership, not supplementary investment, that will just exacerbate our issues imho.

To achieve this, we need to fail to reach the play offs this season, crowds will need to stay low and frustrations rise throughout the fan base and management.

Smallwall :finger:

RedChaserRedChaser
9:18AM edited 9:47AM

I can’t see TS just upping sticks without being able to cut his losses somehow and selling on. The worrying thing if he does it’ll be administration a drop down the leagues and likelihood of starting again as a phoenix club which doesn’t bear thinking about.

:party::banana::wahey::nopity::nopity::nopity:

The future is clear. The club will fold and the land will be developed.

The first match I ever attended was at the valley. I was dragged along by my mates family. I think it ended 4-2 against Fulham. In a way its depressing that English football is seeing clubs in this state.

The future is clear. The club will fold and the land will be developed.

The first match I ever attended was at the valley. I was dragged along by my mates family. I think it ended 4-2 against Fulham. In a way its depressing that English football is seeing clubs in this state.
Yeah true. Want to see them bomb down the leagues and squirm, but wouldn’t want to see them go out of business totally