Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I don't want them to go out of business, just merge with Dartford.
'The Dartford Spotters' has a right ring about it.
That right ring being 'Dartford Dave'.... :ROFLMAO:
Calling themselves ‘The Dartford Spotters’ might very well swell their numbers down at the Princes Park Stadium!

Sandgaard will be pleased! A full house, 4,100 stadium for the first week, until Danish Dave suddenly realises that their new merged name has attracted a couple of thousand birdwatchers to go see them! :grinning:

Calling themselves ‘The Dartford Spotters’ might very well swell their numbers down at the Princes Park Stadium!

Sandgaard will be pleased! A full house, 4,100 stadium for the first week, until Danish Dave suddenly realises that their new merged name has attracted a couple of thousand birdwatchers to go see them! :grinning:
The Dartford Warbler is a very sought after and rare bird. Fact.

Apparently at the start of the season DD was looking at getting one of those tacky as fuck t-shirt guns that the yanks use, to fire free t-shirts into the crowds at sporting events.

fuck be they’d have to be a good shot at The Valium, chances are it would land amongst a load of empty seats 😆

Worst thing of all and a absolutely horrendous thought, spotters go out of business some of there weirdos might follow us!!!!!!
I very much doubt it mate. If we went out of business that'd be me done with football and sure most of theirs would be the same. Dartford, Bromley, Gillingham and even Palace might pick up a few waifs and strays, but they ain't cut from the same cloth as us

I very much doubt it mate. If we went out of business that'd be me done with football and sure most of theirs would be the same. Dartford, Bromley, Gillingham and even Palace might pick up a few waifs and strays, but they ain't cut from the same cloth as us
There would be a Phoenix club so I’d support that. Wouldn’t be the same but it would be better than nothing

Hope so mate