Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Here’s one spotter, kings hill addick, absolutely gutted by the Plymouth result tonight!

“If we’d played a first team eleven with a couple of kids I think we would have won tonight. This is the last chance we have of a day out at Wembley.

On the basis that the playoffs are so far away we should have looked to provide a nice day out for the fans. Now all we have to look forward to is a slow fall down the table.

Thanks, for nothing, Garner!”

:rofl:

Here’s one spotter, kings hill addick, absolutely gutted by the Plymouth result tonight!

“If we’d played a first team eleven with a couple of kids I think we would have won tonight. This is the last chance we have of a day out at Wembley.

On the basis that the playoffs are so far away we should have looked to provide a nice day out for the fans. Now all we have to look forward to is a slow fall down the table.

Thanks, for nothing, Garner!”

:rofl:
He sounds close to topping himself , he just wanted a pizza of the action.

:sorry:

The Spotters are at home to Stockport County in the FA cup second round today.
This photo was taken from the away end during the match.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 20115
Yep, there was only 3,889 supporters in the Valley (as you can see), and 925 of them were from Stockport! 🤣

With Stockport equalising in the last minute of the 7 minutes added on (97th minute) 🤣 the spotters are still in the hat for the draw on Monday, and still on for them drawing us at the valley in the 3rd round!

Yep, there was only 3,889 supporters in the Valley (as you can see), and 925 of them were from Stockport! 🤣

With Stockport equalising in the last minute of the 7 minutes added on (97th minute) 🤣 the spotters are still in the hat for the draw on Monday, and still on for them drawing us at the valley in the 3rd round!
I’d love to get them in the cup. We’d rip them a new arsehole