Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

This was posted by one of the drips just as we surrender a 2 goal lead to Preston, a team who at the time were a top 6 championship side (we went on to replace them in sixth spot). Minutes later they surrender a two goal lead to Burton, a team who were bottom of L1. We went on to hammer Preston. They scraped a draw v Burton.

#smallwall 👋😁

blackpool72blackpool72
November 12
Scummy throw away a 2 goal lead.
Shame

Own up, own up...Who's the MO'er (or several), who shagged this Spotters mum round the back of Screwfix? 'Poplcon' is very angry indeed.

PopIcon said:
Why are some Charlton supporters obsessed with Millwall? They are a pisspot club, shite ground, with shite fans and no silverware. I've said it before, on a footballing level, they are the Rotherham of the south.
They are infamous for being dim-witted thugs.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They are a pisspot club, shite ground, with shite fans and no silverware.
Lions of the south, founder members, decent stadium and the best behaved supporters in the land. The polar opposite of memories of a few seasons in the premier ( that served them well) a crumbling shitheap that freebies can't fill, a loon with a guitar and no money and third division football. Give me Millwall everytime!

Lions of the south, founder members, decent stadium and the best behaved supporters in the land. The polar opposite of memories of a few seasons in the premier ( that served them well) a crumbling shitheap that freebies can't fill, a loon with a guitar and no money and third division football. Give me Millwall everytime!
Third division football for a very long time to come as well. Unless they drop in to the fourth tier at some point. Which, judging by the way they’re being run, is more likely to happen than promotion to the championship.

Still….. #smallwall :wave::wave::rofl:

81 minutes gone, the mighty Vale are winning a thriller 1-0

Home Team Port Vale Away Team Charlton
Possession Home37% Away63%
Shots Home11 Away4
Shots on Target Home1 Away0 (wish I knew how to make this 0 a lot bigger)
Corners Home2 Away5
Fouls Home8 Away7

European qualification isn't going to plan is it?

81 minutes gone, the mighty Vale are winning a thriller 1-0

Home Team Port Vale Away Team Charlton
Possession Home37% Away63%
Shots Home11 Away4
Shots on Target Home1 Away0 (wish I knew how to make this 0 a lot bigger)
Corners Home2 Away5
Fouls Home8 Away7

European qualification isn't going to plan is it?

They've defiantly found their level and It gets better...after 84 minutes, not one pass has made by anyone...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1.JPG

65 PER CENT POSESSION 0 shots and lose 1 0
Ref above about trophys ha, they dont have much irony do they , Yeah cos their cabinet is packed out with the stuff they have won . The Real Madrid of the south
:grinning:
They are so Jealous of us always being talked about and them ignored its unreal and unhealthy in some ways

#Smallwall #Spanners #Scumwall

Last edited:
Our fans must be off their fucking head going to watch this load of shit week in
week out

Caz mins ago
:grinning:

East Red

I know we have been shite at times, but imagine, having to watch Port Vale week in week out parking the bus at HOME, talk about boring

Yeah cos watching them charlton is like watching Barca and Man City all rolled into one aint it as we all know

Fair play to Peckham etc starting this, dont normally take much notice of other clubs sites but this one is fairly entertaining in its own way it has to be said

That little spell in the Prem when they made the numbers up has not really been good for their younger lot especially , totally deluded

Sort of miss Taking their covered end EVERY year we played them at the valley of Dreams
Even when the wall were not playing their a couple of times ha the shame
;)
Edit for those who moan a bit think of this, recall when we beat Bristol Rovers with that late Goal to scrape into the play offs that year, Southend looked more likely and were ahead of us , some of their fans i recall online saying they were a bigger club than smallwall
Today they are 6 0 down to mighty Gateshead
Makes you think dont it

Last edited:
RoanRedNY
4:58PM edited 4:59PM

Totally outplayed and out thought. We cannot defend and are not good enough. I’ll be happy with 14th-17th as that’s pretty much where we are. How do Derby rebuild with free agents from 5 registered players in the summer and still look miles better than us, ffs.

• 🤔

• blackpool72blackpool72
    5:07PM
    The bottom line is we ain't good enough
    We don't have a single left sided defender at the club available.
    We have a cart horse as our captain and sole striker
    And we have a group of players who collectively don't give enough effort.
    Nothing will change in January as Tommy boy will not spend a penny.
    We have become a permanent fixture in league one while our neighbours Lord it over us.

So fucking depressing supporting this club at the moment.

Diffrence between us and pathetic is and always will be we know who we are and what we are, they think in there tiny minds that they are a top club in England and have a Devin right to be up there
That's half their problem and what will always hinder a new owner or manager, living off of 9 seasons in the premier league really has fucked them.

That's half their problem and what will always hinder a new owner or manager, living off of 9 seasons in the premier league really has fucked them.
Yep. Deluded. They think they’re on par with clubs like Norwich and derby. They’re really not and never have been, because even when they was in the PL their crowds were bumped up by plastics being shipped in from the Home Counties who only really came to watch the opposition.