Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Over on Into the Valium, the spotters were talking about their new goal keeper from Ghana, Wollacott, after his blunder which allowed Kilmarnock to score a tap in during their recent friendly.

Invictus had this to say:

“I know there was comments on pressure from Ghana to play at a higher level, but to me it just came across as nerves. Maybe he'll settle into it when the pressure dies down but some players just aren't comfortable playing for big sides.”

big sides?

Charlton?
:rofl:
The season hasn’t even started yet, and they’re already in delusional mode!
Who on earth do they think they are… it’s unbelieveable, I’ve nothing against them as they are laughable but deluded is really not strong enough for these bellends.

It's hes brother that's the good player

Yes, this one hasn't exactly set the world on fire since 2017 and he's very injury prone.

The injury prone thing is what attracted The Spotters to him. When they are hovering just above the relegation zone, they always seem to blame it on their horrendous injury list. So on that basis, he's a good recruit and he will slot straight in and then straight out for four months.

How the fuck did the spotters pull this one off?

Far too good a player to be playing in L1!

Did our club miss a trick here?

Fulham will want them to guarantee game time , which the spotters can do
Would we be able to do the same ?
Whose place would he take ?

Yes, this one hasn't exactly set the world on fire since 2017 and he's very injury prone.

The injury prone thing is what attracted The Spotters to him. When they are hovering just above the relegation zone, they always seem to blame it on their horrendous injury list. So on that basis, he's a good recruit and he will slot straight in and then straight out for four months.
Didn’t know he had a brother (and who’s the better footballer!)

That’s alright, then, if the spotters are getting the crap injury prone one! Normal service can be resumed!

Nothing to see here! Move along, move along! :grinning:

They have just signed Conor Mcgrandles on a free from Lincoln, this is how the path to Eoropean dominance looks
McGrandles becomes the Addicks’ fourth signing of the transfer window, following the arrivals of Eoghan O’Connell, Mandela Egbo and Joe Wollacott.

I hope our club is looking and learning.
Going to save money on shirt letters to buy another player, so will be now known as:

Hano Melbo Waco

Last edited:

:rofl:

'Sex in Public. OK or Not OK?'​

That thread started off quite funny, I even thought that some of them might actually have a tiny bit about them.

But then It just got sad.

This however, for those of you who never bothered to get to page three, Is quite frankly one of the most disturbing things I have ever read.

I mean this with all sincerity, that the below Is the weirdest, most disguting and extraordinarily unfathomable thing that has ever been brought to the attention of this site from Charlton No Life.

Even If you Ignored the point of the post, the general language screams low rate nonce.

Screenshot_20220712-224634_Samsung Internet.jpg