Preston v Millwall match thread

His great strength is he flies down the left to the edge of the penalty area, the FB shows him inside but he knocks it outside, sprints for the line and then either drives it across low or cuts it back.
I hope he tries it today. I shall be at the Summerfield in Lee to watch it so maybe a Just Back when I get home. COYL

First line up with Barrett and criticism already.
We wanted Emakhu in, lets hope he doesn't get any grief should it not pan out.
COYL

Today should tell us a bit about the character of this squad because seemed to me that some of them were happy to sit back and let Rowett take the flak in the last few months. There is undoubtedly a fair bit of ability in there but have they collectively got the stomach for a fight? I’m not totally convinced to be honest.
I think the shackles will be off so we should see a true reflection of their talent. C’mon you Lions!

Today should tell us a bit about the character of this squad because seemed to me that some of them were happy to sit back and let Rowett take the flak in the last few months. There is undoubtedly a fair bit of ability in there but have they collectively got the stomach for a fight? I’m not totally convinced to be honest.
Totally agree i think the players don't take enough responsibility for their performance and results
all ways blame the management where it should be the other way around...

First line up with Barrett and criticism already.
We wanted Emakhu in, lets hope he doesn't get any grief should it not pan out.
COYL
It wasn't a criticism about Longnan. Was one of our best players before he was left out because of club conflict. Much as I like Murray Wallace, I don't think he should get the nod over Longman fir a place in the starting 11

Don't class Longman as a full back, unlike Wallace. Same as Wallace ain't a wing back, so can't compare the two IMHO. We have an abundance of very similar midfield players in my eyes, and he's gone with Emakhu for the extra pace I would assume, with the option of changing it later.
However it is odd that Saville can't get a start, but then again AB sees them everyday so Campbell must be showing more than Sav. Who knows, maybe he's pissed both GR and AB off, I doubt it though.
Lets hope whoever crosses the white line turns in a decent performance and we come away with 3pts.
COYL