Plymouth v Wall match thread 7.45pm

Bart
Danny, Harding, Cooper, Dora
Leonard, Casper, Campbell, Whatmore
Flemming, (Nisbet)
Nisbet.
442 or 4411
Looks a solid line up on paper lets hope they fucking play like it. Would have preferred Saville to Campbell, who's he upset.
Prove us doubters are a bunch of cunts.😎
COYL
Had a bad thought. Hope he ain't putting Leonard in a back 5, with 007 on the right of a middle 4.🤔🤔🤔😠😠😠

If Danny is in the team I’m hoping it’s a back 4 or we’ll have people slating his crossing. Rowett has to start using Emakhu and Esse rather than picking some of the lazy shits who appeared to not give a shit on Saturday.

I was one of the many kids chasing the ref back to the tunnel at full time for his autograph...

:grinning:

"Later in the decade, Millwall established a record of 59 home games without defeat (43 wins and 16 draws) from 22 August 1964 to 14 January 1967. During this spell, Millwall played 55 different teams, kept 35 clean sheets, scored 112 goals and conceded 33".
Feel proud to say I saw everyone of those undefeated record winning games, probably several on here that also saw them all.

This is it, if Plymouth do to us what they did to Norwich GR won't be our manager come Saturday. Fingers crossed.