Plymouth game.

Only when the rest of the ground is sold out. It costs us a bit to open the north to home fans. Requires a lot more OB and stewards. All depends who the visitors are.
Yeah obviously

But surely two or three blocks towards the west could be opened
Sat in family enclosure Saturday, 4 blokes all pissed up sitting there with no kids, how's that work? Bloody piss take tbh
Probably Millwall just selling last few tickets ti anyone

Yeah obviously

But surely two or three blocks towards the west could be opened
Sat in family enclosure Saturday, 4 blokes all pissed up sitting there with no kids, how's that work? Bloody piss take tbh
Probably Millwall just selling last few tickets ti anyone
That was probably Big Paul, he did say he son was going with him.

There should be a spare seat in the Barry Kitchener Upper Block 2, I’ve switched my ST to the Family Enclosure for the last game to sit with my son and 2 of my grandsons 😉

Went to buy 4 tickets last night and both side stands are all but sold out. Had to go in the CBL end. First time in years

Plymouth have sold out, we soon will and it could be a meaningless fixture.
Bloody newcomers and tourists filling up our stadium.

Without newcomers we slowly die.
Whether you like it or not tourists bring in the money.
Uncle Reg will be smiling down on us to see the Den and it's environs rocking on a Saturday afternoon. ...............
I believe it's the fans that the newcomers want to be part of, the edginess of the fearsome den, if they don't come we've got a half empty ground. Let's be honest it's awful looking at empty seats.

There should be a spare seat in the Barry Kitchener Upper Block 2, I’ve switched my ST to the Family Enclosure for the last game to sit with my son and 2 of my grandsons 😉
I would've said I'd get you a pint, Purley. However I'm not in the family stand next week as my lad and his mate are mascots. No idea where I'd be sitting mind you!

Another sell out which is fantastic

I remember after Harris got us up via the playoffs and our other Wembley appearances when a lot including myself wished that just 20% of the people that went Wembley turned up regularly at the Den

It’s finally happening and is good for the club and the Berlyson family that have been bank rolling us for years.

Keep these attendances up and we might get the ground expanded in the next few years

We have had a turbulent season and yet the crowds keep coming it’s fantastic in my opinion

COYL

It'll be a chance to see their top scorer 'Morgan Whittaker' in action and currently 3rd highest goalscorer in the Championship with 19 goals plus 8 assists.

Only 23 years old, currently worth 5 Million pounds (approx) and far too good for Plymouth to hold on to (especially if they go down)... needs a team that doesn't leak goals (cough cough), would be nice to have a 'regular' goalscorer that Harris could nurture. I reckon he'd be a good fit for us with a couple of the 'Linford Christie' youth running along the wing with him.

Would be nice our budget could stretch to it?
🤞🤞🤞