Palace's Finest on the rampage in Purley!!! n/w

And he took on an empty bin, too cowardly to have a pop at a full one.
Reading the thread where I got the video, it appears a full bin really was attacked just down the road by the spectacled kid and the man who sucks his jumper (Palace's top ultras).

There were two helicopters hovering over Purley Beeches earlier after the two ultras were spotted by a brave member of the public. Unfortunately, this proved to be a false alarm as it was in fact two members of a sunshine coach party out to visit the Wettern Tree Garden. The Ultra's are still out there, but now the violence has escalated to knock down ginger. Police are telling people to stay inside and lock their windows.

Now it's fkin dark tonight and I just heard a really high pitched voice scream "Eagles" in the distance.....

Can't lie to you, I'm fucking scared.

Reading the thread where I got the video, it appears a full bin really was attacked just down the road by the spectacled kid and the man who sucks his jumper (Palace's top ultras).

There were two helicopters hovering over Purley Beeches earlier after the two ultras were spotted by a brave member of the public. Unfortunately, this proved to be a false alarm as it was in fact two members of a sunshine coach party out to visit the Wettern Tree Garden. The Ultra's are still out there, but now the violence has escalated to knock down ginger. Police are telling people to stay inside and lock their windows.

Now it's fkin dark tonight and I just heard a really high pitched voice scream "Eagles" in the distance.....

Can't lie to you, I'm fucking scared.
Hope they don't gang up and go to town at the weekend. The wife is contacting the neighbourhood whattsapp group.
Only thing is ,she doesn't realise there's loads of the cunts round here and may be loitering on the group. I may have to move to save my bins. Scary times.