Palace's Finest on the rampage in Purley!!! n/w

Absolute hellraiser, lunatic, dangeous cunt, should be locked up. He'll be knocking on doors and running away next, that's when the real problems start. Conscription for this animal is the only chance, else it's a long stint after school in detention and no sweets for a week, mark my words.

The whole of Purley is going in to lockdown and the Police have issued a section 60 notice for Purley, Coulsdon and South Wallington. People are in fear and everyone has been asked to check on their neighbours.

Purely Lions house is under armed guard in case the ultras try to storm his mansion and knock over his posh bins (the really posh ones with the house number professionally painted on). However, rumours are he was airlifted to Beckenham.

Chief Super Intendent Nigel Pratt of Croydon Police has urged the culprits family to shop him in, but fear he may be holding them hostage with a bin lid.

It is rumoured the culprit may have badly bruised his hand when the bin (while being violently attacked) appeared to hit the culprit just before it lost consciousness.

I live in South Wallington, is my property safe, should I stay home, tell my wife there are villains running amock causing carnage. Are there police patrols looking for these nasty men.