Our own lifetime legends

First Asian player to play in the PL?
If we are talking about the top league then Jimmy wasn’t. Apparently there was a Frank Soo who played for Stoke in the 30’s who was half Chinese. Even played for England but not in recognised matches so never got a cap.

I only know because his life story came up in my bbc news feed.

I agree with that, I have never heard him say a bad word about us and didn't mean to sound as though I thought he didn't care. It's just I feel that we are just one of many clubs in his career and he doesn't have the same feeling for the club as those I mentioned.
steady on mate,teddy was a life long Millwall fan,as well as a life long spurs,man u and west ham fan!!

My top two (I mentioned them up thread earlier).
Cripps' goal up at Everton in the FA Cup win (0-2), still sits in my memory vividly.
:thumbup:
And his two goals at Blackburn..both from scissor kicks (Harry..scissor kicks..almost unbelievable). We won 4-2. Can’t remember date but it must have been late 70’s,early 80’s.They weren,t happy,attacked our coach after the game.

And his two goals at Blackburn..both from scissor kicks (Harry..scissor kicks..almost unbelievable). We won 4-2. Can’t remember date but it must have been late 70’s,early 80’s.They weren,t happy,attacked our coach after the game.
If it was against Blackburn it must have been earlier, because Harry Boy left us in 1974 and joined The Spotters for a couple of years.

Amazingly, Harry's 1973 Cup goal up at Goodison Park is on YouTube.
It's also probably when our loving relationship with them started...
:ROFLMAO:

If it was against Blackburn it must have been earlier, because Harry Boy left us in 1974 and joined The Spotters for a couple of years.

Amazingly, Harry's 1973 Cup goal up at Goodison Park is on YouTube.
It's also probably when our loving relationship with them started...
:ROFLMAO:

Bolland, Burnett and King shown on these clips, three more Wall legends.

Wasn't at the time you mentioned Unit, Harry had left The Den in 1974. It was 7 Sept. 1968.

In my era/because of my age.

Stevens, Cahill, Harris, Moro.

Close but no cigar for Forde, Keller, Rae, Dunne, Robbo, Jimmy, Craig