Our own lifetime legends

BTW while we’re on the subject, does Jed Wallace make it on the list Peckham?
No chance. He tried to force a move to Middlesboro when Saville went to them and then went on a strop. Then you have the absolute bitch show he perfromed when he got an assist against us for West Brom. A Millwall legend wouldn't behave like that. Absolute two bob wanker.

Last edited:
For me, a legend to me is someone who was a top player and would want to come back to the club after he has left, in whatever capacity, even as a fan.
Sheringham will probably be the best player ever to wear our shirt but he doesn't care about the club too much, not that he should.
Eight years, 220 appearances and 90 odd goals. If that isn't legend material i don't know what is.

Hurlock- Three years, 104 games and also left the club twice for better things but is a legend ?

Eight years, 220 appearances and 90 odd goals. If that isn't legend material i don't know what is.

Hurlock- Three years, 104 games and also left the club twice for better things but is a legend ?
I just think legend status goes beyond playing career.
Already said I don't think we will see a better player in a Millwall shirt, perhaps there is a difference in a playing legend and a club legend.

I just think legend status goes beyond playing career.
Already said I don't think we will see a better player in a Millwall shirt, perhaps there is a difference in a playing legend and a club legend.
Yes the word legend is open to interpretation and often banded around to easily. For me Teddy scored the goals and was part of the team that brought us the best bit of glory that we have seen in our lifetime to date.

Wippa beat me to it. And to think some call us racists. Laughable.
The interesting thing is that when he played nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY I ever heard made any mention of his origins.
It never even entered my head to even notice anything in relation to his origins.
None of it mattered to me or anyone else I knew, and it still doesn't.
I have chatted with him several times while he worked in the lounge and he was in the row behind me at Wembley v Bradford.
He's a smashing bloke.

The interesting thing is that when he played nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY I ever heard made any mention of his origins.
It never even entered my head to even notice anything in relation to his origins.
None of it mattered to me or anyone else I knew, and it still doesn't.
I have chatted with him several times while he worked in the lounge and he was in the row behind me at Wembley v Bradford.
He's a smashing bloke.
Always assumed he had a sunbed at home....