Our Best XI and bench as it stands

There is no point in playing guessing games with the team selection before the season has even started. Rowett signed Honeymann and Flemming in particular with a specific formation in mind and we dont know which midfield players from last season will still be included or even if he has a completely different formation in mind. Lets wait and see before making forecasts.

Whoever gets chosen it certainly seems like we will have the strongest line up on the bench we have ever had, assuming everyone is fit.
Agreed but as always with new players, there's the question of how well they can fit in, whether there's room to put them in their best position etc. It will be a test of how good a manager is Gary Rowett. As I said before, I think that we've got an exciting season coming up but it might take a little time before we really hit the ground running.

Playing a 5-3-2 or 5-2-3 as we all know GR will

Bart
Danny Leeds Kid Hutch Cooper Wallace
Mitchell Saville
Dutch
Afobe Bradshaw

Long, Malone, Bennett, Honeyman, Leonard, Burey, Olaofe

Bart
Hutch Cooper Cresswell
Danny Honeyman Shackleton Wallace
Bradshaw Afobe Fleming

Malone, Saville, Leonard, Bennett, Mitchell are all worthy starters - that’s how good we now look.
Again, this could be one of the best Millwall sides you will ever see.
I like the looknof that, with Flemmo floating behind the front two. I think, from what I've seen, that he's going to be an absolute menace to opposition defenders.

Playing a 5-3-2 or 5-2-3 as we all know GR will

Bart
Danny Leeds Kid Hutch Cooper Wallace
Mitchell Saville
Dutch
Afobe Bradshaw

Long, Malone, Bennett, Honeyman, Leonard, Burey, Olaofe
Nice lineup. Pretty impressive bench too. Nice to have that problem.

Bart
Danny, Cresswell, Hutch
Shackleton, Honeyman, Mitchell, Murray
Dutch mark2
Afobe, Bradshaw
3412 or 4312 with Minty dropping to LB.
Especially at home.

Last edited: