Oh dear as Roman assets all frozen

Beaufoyboy

Club can operate by all accounts yet can’t sell tickets, so only st holders allowed in

can’t sell or buy players and can’t sell any mechanise

feel sorry for the average joe who works for the club as now probably out of work

Club could fold and whatever hatred you have for other clubs, you don’t want to see that as one day it could be wall

Club can operate by all accounts yet can’t sell tickets, so only st holders allowed in

feel sorry for the average joe who works for the club as now probably out of work
This should have happened last week, but hey, better late than never, I suppose.

If they can't sell tickets, can they give them away?
What about all the food and drink etc.? Can they still sell that?

Whilst I sympathise with everyone at the club, it just shows that if you lie down with the devil, you get fleas, or something like that.

Don.t want to see Chelsea fold and I am sure they wont. I would guess they will still be able to operate under a management team though.

totally agree. They knew he was a crook and wrong un from the start. Just way to happy to look the other way and take trophies he bought. Same will happen at City and Newcastle and everton asap
This should have happened last week, but hey, better late than never, I suppose.

If they can't sell tickets, can they give them away?
What about all the food and drink etc.? Can they still sell that?

Whilst I sympathise with everyone at the club, it just shows that if you lie down with the devil, you get fleas, or something like that

It will be interesting to see if Chelsea can find a way around the restrictions, and what the government decide to do about it if they do. They might find themselves playing in Chiswick Park next season

Not got any sympathy for them as all their success has been bought with dodgy money but I can't see why they have to stop them selling anything at all, surely it can't be hard to channel the money into some kind of trust fund that is overseen by the government so it can be used as and when.

What about the visiting away fans ?.....gives Chelski a big advantage if they are not allowed to attend.....just give them dummy tickets issued by the away club with all monies going straight to the war charity agencies...

What about the visiting away fans ?.....gives Chelski a big advantage if they are not allowed to attend.....just give them dummy tickets issued by the away club with all monies going straight to the war charity agencies...
No away fans allowed in either

The fit and proper test is a nonsense, listen to podcast about the notts county takeover , I don’t know Abramovichs rap sheet, but the Newcastle one looks iffy from the start, it’s only a matter of time there. What are those idiots at talksport saying, probably it’s not fair, the premier is still the best league in the world, it’s rubbish , all owned by dirty money, and everyone pretends it’s not!

The Saudi’s had a big arms fair at the weekend, five Russian companies were there selling their weapons.
They’re beginning to make Mike Ashley look honest

Why didnt the govt wait until the club was sold and they could have grabbed another 3billion.all theyve done is pissed off thousands of their own people.