Offensive tweets

Can’t believe he’s been that stupid mate, that’s why I think it might be someone trying to stich us up.
But obviously no smoke without fire

Can’t believe he’s been that stupid mate, that’s why I think it might be someone trying to stich us up.
But obviously no smoke without fire.
Don't agree with the 'no smoke without fire bit' mate. Apart from anything else the 'smoke' is someone calling the tweet islamaphobic, the actual content of the message is not stated.
Given what happened to that poor young kid and his mum after he dropped a Qur'an on the floor a couple of months back I would reserve judgement, because that what causes offence in the islamic community can be rather wide ranging and is not always an objectively judged.

Edit: I see someone has put up his tweets. I don't see a problem; if Lineker is allowed to tweet his views then why can't this bloke tweet what are pretty much the opposite views, it's free speech.
Only question I have is why does everyone want to be on twitter? I don't get it. I have no interest in what most other people think about things, certainly people I have no knowledge of, and I don't desire to share my thoughts with the rest of the world either. I find the whole twitter/Facebook/Instagram thing a complete load of wanking in public shit.

Last edited:
Don't agree with the 'no smoke without fire bit' mate. Apart from anything else the 'smoke' is someone calling the tweet islamaphobic, the actual content of the message is not stated.
Given what happened to that poor young kid and his mum after he dropped a Qur'an on the floor a couple of months back I would reserve judgement, because that what causes offence in the islamic community can be rather wide ranging and is not always an objectively judged.

Edit: I see someone has put up his tweets. I don't see a problem; if Lineker is allowed to tweet his views then why can't this bloke tweet what are pretty much the opposite views, it's free speech.
Only question I have is why does everyone want to be on twitter? I don't get it. I have no interest in what most other people think about things, certainly people I have no knowledge of, and I don't desire to share my thoughts with the rest of the world either. I find the whole twitter/Facebook/Instagram thing a complete load of wanking in public shit.
Can’t disagree with that to be honest.
I am not on Twitter or any other social media other than here and don’t wish to be , for the same reasons that you stated.
So never saw the tweets or re tweets before they were posted on here. So I made the comment before I saw them.
I also said that it might be someone trying to stitch us up, which it appears not to be the case. So obviously the no smoke without fire quote is correct.
The only problem I see is he is connected to millwall fc in role that is directly involved in recruitment and msm such as the bbc will manipulate the situation to harm the club as they always do. If he feels that he has air his or anyone else’s views via these platforms, then do it in a way that it can’t be linked to the club.

I’ve never been on Twitter, but it seems to be designed to make people angry and outraged.
In other words they set out to cause people to argue with each other.
It's fashionable to be outraged these days mate. The more emotional you can be about anything the more you are celebrated. I suppose we are behind the times.

It's fashionable to be outraged these days mate. The more emotional you can be about anything the more you are celebrated. I suppose we are behind the times.
It isn't only Twitter ect. who are trying this.
Sometimes my housemate invites me to share her outrage about something she has read and been inflamed by.
I ask one simple question..."I suppose you read this in the Daily Mail?"
She then splutters some sort of defence of the Daily Mail.
So I say "You do realise that that is what they WANT you to think, don't you?"

All of which earns me another stony silence. Happy days!
It's better not to give a fuck.

Twitter is a disgusting site, full of should-be-boiled-alive-in-oil types both left and right. They mainly use fake names and stupid photos. Offer them out and they melt every time. I only use it as I need to promote some of my professional stuff on there. Wish I didn't have to.

I only use it as I need to promote some of my professional stuff on there.
Way back i was encouraged to use facebook for the same reason-promoting myself. Came off of it after a month due to the nonsense you get from people that hide behind an alias and won't step forward for a meet when asked It never affected my by not being on there.

We all know Millwall would not put that tweet on this forum So does twitter have the right to stir up racist slurs They are the racist by printing it Should have the book thrown at them by the FA and Government

Way back i was encouraged to use facebook for the same reason-promoting myself. Came off of it after a month due to the nonsense you get from people that hide behind an alias and won't step forward for a meet when asked It never affected my by not being on there.
Fair enough P. I have had some work out of it and some good contacts, also a few Richards as it happens😂 How it goes.

I am not on Twitter or any other social media other than here and don’t wish to be ,
Likewise mate. Just here and HOF for me and that's enough. Have been on twitter and facebook in the past for very small periods. In that time i had one oddball from Scotland wanting me to DJ on his mums grave, just me and him. Offered me a fair few quid as well,,,,,,,,,,,, I politely refused.

Then i had a nigel on twitter tell me to fuck my dead mum. Got a mate who's a whizz with the internet to find the cunt for me. He did and i messaged the culprit who melted and was full of apologies. Weren't happy with that so i turned up to his house and hounded him until he came out, you can guess what happened next!!

Regardless of whether the fella has actually said anything racist or not, it’s not hard to see how his Twitter page would incite negative reaction. Anti immigration posts / British flags are like red rags to a bull when it comes to lefties on Twitter.

Someone in his position of authority should know better. He has players of all sorts of ethnic backgrounds and beliefs effectively under his charge…

I read that as Pilchards at first glance :rotfl::rotfl:
😂 One or two were to be fair.
Likewise mate. Just here and HOF for me and that's enough. Have been on twitter and facebook in the past for very small periods. In that time i had one oddball from Scotland wanting me to DJ on his mums grave, just me and him. Offered me a fair few quid as well,,,,,,,,,,,, I politely refused.

Then i had a nigel on twitter tell me to fuck my dead mum. Got a mate who's a whizz with the internet to find the cunt for me. He did and i messaged the culprit who melted and was full of apologies. Weren't happy with that so i turned up to his house and hounded him until he came out, you can guess what happened next!!
👏👏