Offensive tweets

If proven I wonder how the press will spin it. Millwall at fault or an individual. 🤔
They do know we didn't make the play offs, so no need to dig dirt.

Doesn't make good reading, unfortunately. Fair enough, they are his personal views but you just can't be seen doing this in that sort of role. Madness, and Millwall's name plastered all over it.

Doesn't make good reading, unfortunately. Fair enough, they are his personal views but you just can't be seen doing this in that sort of role. Madness, and Millwall's name plastered all over it.

Islam 21c.com fail to point out we have 7 muslim players on our books.
There report in itself is inflammatory, I would suggest that the tweets are not factually incorrect, as it is known that we have people on the terrorist watch list staying, or at least they where, in some of these hotels. We have absolutely no idea who we are letting into the UK, something that the government is complicit in.
Yes Barry Dunn in his position maybe should not have retweeted, but he is entitled to his opinion just as jug ears was, the governmental fury over which was ridiculous, just call him a cunt and have done with it.
Outside influences will tar our club at any opportunity, but that doesn't mean to say an individual can't habe an opinion we are not, N. Korea, yet.
Look at the ridiculous decision to sack the Tory MP Andrew Bridgen, for retweeting a tweet from a Jewish professor regarding Covid and the Holocaust, did not compare the 2 in any way but stated it one was the biggest world event since the other.
People running scared for having a thought.

Last edited:
I can’t see anything racist there. In fact, I would expect most people would agree.
He retweeted the National Front or are you saying there’s nothing racist about them ?

we all wanna defend our own but the fellas been stupid in this day and age you cannot post stuff like that if you’re in a position of leadership as he is ,how do you think the seven Muslim academy products and their parents will look at his tweets ?
he’ll deffo lose the job sadly but we need to hope thats enough for the FA to leave it at that

He retweeted the National Front or are you saying there’s nothing racist about them ?

we all wanna defend our own but the fellas been stupid in this day and age you cannot post stuff like that if you’re in a position of leadership as he is ,how do you think the seven Muslim academy products and their parents will look at his tweets ?
he’ll deffo lose the job sadly but we need to hope thats enough for the FA to leave it at that
I didn’t see the NF posts, if so he’s a thick cunt then. I’m no lefty but the NF can fuck right off.

When I at the Huddersfield game, one of my brothers and my Oldman are ST holders in the Cold Blow, They were talking to some blokes, turned out they were NF. I wouldn’t give them the time of day. You’ll always get a cross section of society but fuck me. My grandads didn’t fight the war for mugs like that. On a par with the Islamic loons. That said, the influx needs sorting, no control on who’s turning up.