OB wetting themselves over tomorrow

A great display of fight and passion by the team backed by alike set of fans a great day. Its like the old millwall is back,it was a combo of togetherness by the team and fans.I could feel it and was a case of we are here now lets hit them hard and f....k them off on the picth and off it, the bully saints fans made a mistake and paid the price.I think alot of visting fans that come to the den now in their hundreds are under the impression that our lot have lost the fearsome rep of years ago however to thier perial they come to bully us and find it is not the case.

Well done the team and fans for that wonderful vocal support we were the 12th man.

A great display of fight and passion by the team backed by alike set of fans a great day. Its like the old millwall is back,it was a combo of togetherness by the team and fans.I could feel it and was a case of we are here now lets hit them hard and f....k them off on the picth and off it, the bully saints fans made a mistake and paid the price.I think alot of visting fans that come to the den now in their hundreds are under the impression that our lot have lost the fearsome rep of years ago however to thier perial they come to bully us and find it is not the case.

Well done the team and fans for that wonderful vocal support we were the 12th man.
My take, based mainly on what I hear, is that our younger lot are proper, fearless and dangerous. Game as. So no real change😁