OB wetting themselves over tomorrow

"someone who is likely to cause harassment, alarm or be involved in crime"

Likely? That could be Granny Jones going to do her shopping. Until you have broken the law, you have not broken the law.

There wont be any trouble anyway.

And just had this message from a bird I know in Southampton: Probably best if we don't meet up tomorrow in town. No way I'll get there with the police operation that's everywhere in town tomorrow. You'd be really welcome for a cuppa at mine, but probably won't work out time wise for you. Xxxx
Forward her text to me mate and I’ll have a cuppa with her! 😉😁

Chelsea couldn't put an Ikea chest of drawers together never mind a mob. Bumped into there youth when we was in Cannon street for a get together before Qpr away last season. They got a bit lairy to me and an old wacker mate of mine outside the boozer and asked who our lot was. Told them to fuck off twice but they got nosier. Got a bit nosier and cockier so told them we're wall and they melted. You're good lads are Millwall blah blah blah, sorry to have bothered you, hope you win, see ya :rotfl: :rotfl:
I was at Man U v Palace with my brother in law. In the home end. A manc behind clocks my accent and says "You a palace fan?" "No mate I am Millwall". At this point the brother in law wets his pants. "Oh thats ok then".

Honesty is sometimes the best policy. Doesnt always work, but has got me out of some potential problems.

I was at Man U v Palace with my brother in law. In the home end. A manc behind clocks my accent and says "You a palace fan?" "No mate I am Millwall". At this point the brother in law wets his pants. "Oh thats ok then".

Honesty is sometimes the best policy. Doesnt always work, but has got me out of some potential problems.
My son is Fulham and can be gobby. QPR at home he starts giving it at the end of the game (his younger sister was there too.) Next thing some of their firm are round us. Then one clocks the lion badge on my cap. 'You Millwall?' Yes mate. 'Ah ok.' All calms down very fast. Being wall can work like a passport. They know it won't go easy for them.

My son is Fulham and can be gobby. QPR at home he starts giving it at the end of the game (his younger sister was there too.) Next thing some of their firm are round us. Then one clocks the lion badge on my cap. 'You Millwall?' Yes mate. 'Ah ok.' All calms down very fast. Being wall can work like a passport. They know it won't go easy for them.
That’s why the police are out in force as they’ve heard you’re going mate! 😉:punch:

I've got a pair of grey sweat shorts with the badge and "Lions" on. I was wearing them by the pool on holiday and a British lad I was talking too said after a couple of beers "Lions? Who's that th....oh. Right". He never did say who he followed! 🤣

Didn't he think you were a cockney red?