Not far from a sell out saturday

You gotta give some credit to the fat northern cunts. That is some turn out considering the distance. Respect tbh
It will be like a home game for a lot of them, used to live near one of their fans when I lived in Kent.
From what I can remember, there was some sort of fan club for those living down south and there were a couple of thousand that attended away games that were more local to where they lived and then they would arrange trips to go back up to Sunderland for home games.

It will be like a home game for a lot of them, used to live near one of their fans when I lived in Kent.
From what I can remember, there was some sort of fan club for those living down south and there were a couple of thousand that attended away games that were more local to where they lived and then they would arrange trips to go back up to Sunderland for home games.
I had a good mate (mentioned on here before) who was born in Sunderland but moved down to kent when he was a toddler but kept supporting them. His dad had something to do with setting up their London supporters branch back in the 60’s or 70’s. Apparently it was the second biggest London supporters club for a northern club, only behind Man U.

Had to laugh when I went on one of their forums, ready to go.net, and opened a thread called ‘Millwall v Sunderland ko 15.00 04/02/23 (official ticket info in thread)‘, thinking there might be something about the game itself, but instead found 38 pages of Sunderland’s ticket allocation selling out at The Den, as well as Mackem’s telling other Mackem’s how to get around the train strikes on Friday, when travelling from Sunderland to London!

38 pages! About train travel!

Enough to send even the most diehard trainspotters of SE7 into a fit of total jealousy! 🤣

I just know that some fat awkward c**t will be in my seat. Only causes a problem when the block is full of day trippers.