Not far from a sell out saturday

Should be a cracking atmosphere at the Den and could really ignite our season. Unfortunately can't be there as just recovering from surgery at home after an unexpected heart attack. Be there in spirit and watching from the sofa 👍🦁
Get well soon mate! Dunno if an expected heart attack would’ve been better though 😉

Should be a cracking atmosphere at the Den and could really ignite our season. Unfortunately can't be there as just recovering from surgery at home after an unexpected heart attack. Be there in spirit and watching from the sofa 👍🦁
Crikey! Glad you came out the other side, best wishes.

A speedy recovery mate.

Wait a minute, I thought we only sold out when we play Charlton*

Perhaps Sunderland is now our ‘cup final’? Or is it QPR? Or will it be Sheffield United or Burnley? I don’t know anymore seeing as these big games are coming up thick and fast for us. I’ve almost forgotten what it’s like to be an obscure third division mid table club playing MK Dons in front of a sparse crowd of 6K.

Wishing you all the best for a speedy and healthy recovery back to normal mate. 👍

In truth it won't be a full house. The capacity is 20,146 but we'll never get that for one reason or another. Think our league highest attendance is the 5-0 against Oldham, 2000/1 season, 18,510.

Perhaps Gazza can shed more light on this.

In truth it won't be a full house. The capacity is 20,146 but we'll never get that for one reason or another. Think our league highest attendance is the 5-0 against Oldham, 2000/1 season, 18,510.

Perhaps Gazza can shed more light on this.
Annoying, ground can hold 20k and the only time it was full was for the cup game against Arsenal