Nosegate on Qatar

Just a rant and few truths mate to get it off my chest. I 'd love to stick the gonks head in a fence then take a twenty yard run up to boot that nose into space. Can honestly say that if i were to bump into him in the street i'd iron him clean out and jump on his face for a bt.
I'll join you but only if it's a 2 yard run up, I'm out of breath thinking about twenty

That's great, problem solved and the families of the deceased can sleep well tonight. World peace is just a matter of weeks away, well months actually, Harry Kissenger Kane will lead talks once he's taken his head out of his arsehole.
Can anyone understand the language that is Mumble.

This.
After watching when football changed forever on C4 , and seeing myself in Sardinia, recalling the fun times I had ect I would normally be starting to buzz dreaming of an England win , this WC will pass me by , I have no interest in it and even if we get to the final I won't be up for it , the knee and all the nosegate sound bites has left me hating this current set up , it's not just England it's the prem , I have lost my love for football ,all this backwards sideways shite ,no spontaneous crowd songs all happy clappy shit ,if I supported anyone but Millwall I think I'd of fkd it off yrs ago.
I totally agree with you mate. The only England team I watch now is the rugby team, the football and a this shit just don't do it for me.

Decided today that I won’t watch a minute of it. The whole thing fucking stinks and the hypocrisy from the England set up is fucking nauseating. And as for those pundits who are already multi millionaires , but going out there and taking even more millions from the Qataris, fuck them, scum.

It's why they're getting involved in all kinds of sporting events and using the likes of dog cunt Beckham to promote it. Sports washing at it's vilest and lowest denominator. Create a vision- illlusion for the outside world- shiny stadia and again dog cunts like Beckham to push the illusion. The man has no fucking shame, helped win them the tournament whilst being paid via the backdoor and tax free whilst at PSG.
Minor point but I don't think Beckham was tax free at PSG. I think his agreed wage was after tax, the tax (I think the same amount again) being paid buy the club. I think all their players, or at least their top ones, are on that deal which just shows how wilfully corrupt football and the financial rules are.

Minor point but I don't think Beckham was tax free at PSG.
His wages ,like many other footballers are paid to a company that the players accountants sets up. Those companies just happen to be in the cayman isles with all the other tax dodging cunts. Linekar is the same, as is Shearer and many more. It was all uncovered and brought to the publics attention some time ago. It's all okay though cause they take the knee and are against all forms of exploitation :rolleyes:

His wages ,like many other footballers are paid to a company that the players accountants sets up. Those companies just happen to be in the cayman isles with all the other tax dodging cunts. Linekar is the same, as is Shearer and many more. It was all uncovered and brought to the publics attention some time ago. It's all okay though cause they take the knee and are against all forms of exploitation :rolleyes:
Sorry I thought that you meant that his wage was not subject to tax directly. I didn't consider the avoidance system they use. If I remember correctly It's the reasons why he didn't get the knight hood he craves so desperately.

Yeah your right. The dog will at least double his income should he get a title from the Palace. There's absolutely nothing to like about the bloke, nor his family for that matter.
I'm younger than you so was a kid when Beckham was becoming Beckham and I Idolised him quit a bit. I know It might not be a popular opinion on here but I do think there Is a lot to admire about his footballing career. He took average ability and worked tirelessly and dedicated himself from a young age to becoming the best In the world at what he did. Even when he was doing his journeyman stints In Milan and Paris he was still a consummate professional and had the respect of the top people In the game. It could even be said that his biggest success was becoming the most famous man In the world and maximising his revenue although this opened the floodgates for the modern footballer and the negative aspects were saturated with today although I know older people do not appreciate him for that.

I very much believe though that he was simultaneously over hyped but under rated.

But once he retired he became pointless. Once the football was gone there was nothing to offer but his brand and that was only successful because of football. So to stay relevant, to keep getting richer he had to market himself wider and open his mouth more which has only shown him for the cunt that he Is. The more we see of him the more pointless and hollow the man appears. He really has nothing left to offer the world yet still he keeps appearing, obviously only If and when It benefits him. He was never known for his Intellect but gave the Impression he was decent. Now He's shown the world the reality that he's thick and Immoral and doesn't care about anyone but his own tribe. His flash cunty kids with no talent that seem to have become famous, his cunty wife without a personality and tallent Is still seen as A-list, there Is nothing to like about any of them.

Bobby Charlton called It right in his autobiography many years ago. He saw through him then and he was spot on.

I know It might not be a popular opinion on here but I do think there Is a lot to admire about his footballing career. He took average ability and worked tirelessly and dedicated himself from a young age to becoming the best In the world at what he did.
There is no denying that.

It could even be said that his biggest success was becoming the most famous man In the world
That's arguable, many people with no interest in football wouldn't know who he was if sat next to them on a bus.

So to stay relevant, to keep getting richer he had to market himself
His management company do that and not him. He's a whore that jumps when told to jump.

He was never known for his Intellect but gave the Impression he was decent. Now He's shown the world the reality that he's thick and Immoral and doesn't care about anyone but his own tribe. His flash cunty kids with no talent that seem to have become famous, his cunty wife without a personality and tallent Is still seen as A-list, there Is nothing to like about any of them.
:grinning: