Nosegate on Qatar

How does he know what immigrant workers in a foreign country want?
Incidentally, they have all been forcibly deported now. Certainly didn’t want them making the place untidy during the WC.
Honestly, the more I learn about all the oil states, the less I like them. If that’s possible.

Shows just how naive these footballers are, didn't occur to Southgate that the 'workers' he spoke too may well have been 'prepared' by the authorities to give a glowing report of worker conditions to him.
No never, surly they would do no such thing. :hmmm:

The families of dead migrant workers will be glad to know that the FA launched an anti-discrimination campaign that will feature a OneLove armband.

That's great, problem solved and the families of the deceased can sleep well tonight. World peace is just a matter of weeks away, well months actually, Harry Kissenger Kane will lead talks once he's taken his head out of his arsehole.

He needs educating.
or a good kicking ;)

im like Peckham and many others now on here and i find many others in general, try to keep away from it all, its just all utter bullshit , face caring and talking from a script
Greed and corruption and utter lies and pure fake shit

No joke this, got a lift today in the Nunhead area and the driver had the radio on and caught a bit of this story, a women called in and said "why dont they make it clear that when they do the knee routine(word she used) that this gesture is for all the families that lost loved one in the the building of the stadia out there as well it would make a nice touch"
!!!!!!!!!! we both look at each other with that sort of look

Me "why dont they get all the familys together invite them to a game and ALL these player and officlas and Southgate REALLY do something useful and worth while and practical that would 100% help them and hand them some of their money out of the Billions they have and will make in this Tment"

ha Edgy
All i hear like Mps when they talk is Blah Blah. its just a a noise
Dont know about anybody else but i have hardly met anyone talking about this world cup

what a complete tosser of a man this Southgate is, this is the problem when they start getting on their soapbox and start preaching
Mind that Neviile is even worse than him in some ways

They are going to play in a country where being homosexual you can be killed
Dont want to be too cynical but the last few years especially how can you not be,
I always wonder if they ever really listen to themselves on recordings etc and really take in what they say

And all greed for £££££££££££££££££££
And Beckham well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mind tbf he is a hero the man ques with the peasants dontcha know
The man of the people will at least be able to help add another £35,000k handbag to his Mrs Collection when he gets back loaded up with Blood money. The one thing i i am a bit surpised at is WHERE is all the uproar from the Celeb Gays ? Honestly thought they would be all over this one

Graham Norton of course digging out a women recently JK Rowlings , why aint he mouthing off at Beckham. Lineker, Neville, Southgate and many others ummmm could it be ££££ and might be a backlash surely not and the gravy train might stop

Imagine if we had that Law in this country
i have been amazed at the lack of Protests tbh NOT SURE IF ANYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME
sorry mini rant COYL Fancy a cheeky 2-1

This day was always coming, you can only play Mr Morality for so long in the sports business, no doubt if we were to play Qatar in a freidnly in england he'd be out preaching about every human right infraction they've ever commited but now he's bottled it.

Shown he's as spineless as a man as he is a manager