Norwich n/w

What about French's American Mustard.

Where's that made?
Many years back, one of the bigwigs at French's turned up at one of my tastings in New York. Time is playing tricks now - can't remember if he was Chairman, CEO, Vice-president of Marketing or what. Just remember he was one of their main blokes.

I remember he told me that they made the stuff in Springfield. Now, which Springfield I really cannot remember - every State has one. Definitely not Springfield, Ky.

Anyway I remember having a laugh with him about whether they should use Homer Simpson in their advertising - hence I remember it was Springfield! My guess is Springfield Mass or Springfield Miss, as both are pretty decent-sized towns

Many years back, one of the bigwigs at French's turned up at one of my tastings in New York. Time is playing tricks now - can't remember if he was Chairman, CEO, Vice-president of Marketing or what. Just remember he was one of their main blokes.

I remember he told me that they made the stuff in Springfield. Now, which Springfield I really cannot remember - every State has one. Definitely not Springfield, Ky.

Anyway I remember having a laugh with him about whether they should use Homer Simpson in their advertising - hence I remember it was Springfield! My guess is Springfield Mass or Springfield Miss, as both are pretty decent-sized towns
Or Chelmsford.

Springfield, Ohio?

Members online