No one likes us

I think it was late 70's when the 'no one likes us' bit was added as up to then We sang we are Millwall from the Den and Spurs sang we are Tottenham from the lane and there were arguments as to who's version was first, by adding the no one likes us piece gave us some exclusivity to the song until MK Dons and Burnley tried to claim it as their own:LOL::LOL:

I remember an away game at Ipswich in what I think was the promotion season. There was a bloke, obviously one sandwich short of a picnic, walking around the pitch continuously swinging a white plastic bag as he walked. He had long greasy hair and looked like he slept in a skip. Inevitably came the chant "Sex Case, Sex Case etc" every time he went past the away end. After about the fifth time, he started looking at the travelling Lions, not really knowing what the fuck was going on.

You had a much better standard of nutcases back in the day. Especially at places like Ipswich and Norwich and the Bristol clubs. Globalisation has a lot to answer for if you ask me.

This game was particularly memorable for me because when Cas equalised with a typically scruffy goal in the last minute, this cracking blonde bird grabbed hold of me and kissed me and I could feel her tits as she hugged me. I was only about 15 at the time and she was in her 20s and fit as fuck.

You're right it was pretty short lived. I remember it being sung during our promotion season 84-85.

Another whistled one I haven't heard for a while is the Laurel & Hardy tune when the Old Bill walked by.

Is that the one that went "The Lions, The Lions, Dada dada dada, Wall."?

Members online