No one likes us

I remember an away game at Ipswich in what I think was the promotion season. There was a bloke, obviously one sandwich short of a picnic, walking around the pitch continuously swinging a white plastic bag as he walked. He had long greasy hair and looked like he slept in a skip. Inevitably came the chant "Sex Case, Sex Case etc" every time he went past the away end. After about the fifth time, he started looking at the travelling Lions, not really knowing what the fuck was going on.

You had a much better standard of nutcases back in the day. Especially at places like Ipswich and Norwich and the Bristol clubs. Globalisation has a lot to answer for if you ask me.

This game was particularly memorable for me because when Cas equalised with a typically scruffy goal in the last minute, this cracking blonde bird grabbed hold of me and kissed me and I could feel her tits as she hugged me. I was only about 15 at the time and she was in her 20s and fit as fuck.
Sure it wasnt Ulster

I remember hearing sex case sex case playing Pompey at home early 2000s was a Friday night game. Graham Rix was their manager also remember Graham Rix sex offender and the pannels at the back of the cbl being banged in tune.
Remember it well and the whole ground were chanting. It was really loud!

I remember an away game at Ipswich in what I think was the promotion season. There was a bloke, obviously one sandwich short of a picnic, walking around the pitch continuously swinging a white plastic bag as he walked. He had long greasy hair and looked like he slept in a skip. Inevitably came the chant "Sex Case, Sex Case etc" every time he went past the away end. After about the fifth time, he started looking at the travelling Lions, not really knowing what the fuck was going on.

You had a much better standard of nutcases back in the day. Especially at places like Ipswich and Norwich and the Bristol clubs. Globalisation has a lot to answer for if you ask me.

This game was particularly memorable for me because when Cas equalised with a typically scruffy goal in the last minute, this cracking blonde bird grabbed hold of me and kissed me and I could feel her tits as she hugged me. I was only about 15 at the time and she was in her 20s and fit as fuck.
‘Much better standard of nut case’ genius!

When did the EIO chant start and where is it from, anyone know?
The EIO chant came about in a pub away to Crystal Palace either 1985 or 86, the pub was packed with mainly the Wackers and similar likeminded people, the Malcolm McLaren song Double Dutch came on the jukebox and with the beat of the song the EIO came about.
The Viking song was also mentioned earlier in this thread that started at Hull away 1983 (lost 5-0), again started by one of the Wackers, the weekend before I got home from the pub to find my mum and dad watching the film the Vikings starring Tony Curtis, I was mesmerized by the sound of the horns coming from the viking ships.
The next week around 50-60 of us were in the seats at Hull watching us get slaughtered when someone started doing the viking theme (obviously someone else had seen the viking film the week before) straight away I joined in as I knew the tune and eventually we all joined in making it our battle cry for a good few years.

I think it was late 70's when the 'no one likes us' bit was added as up to then We sang we are Millwall from the Den and Spurs sang we are Tottenham from the lane and there were arguments as to who's version was first, by adding the no one likes us piece gave us some exclusivity to the song until MK Dons and Burnley tried to claim it as their own:LOL::LOL:
we were singing it a long time before then. As you say spurs tried to copy us that day. However because it was their first go they didn't know how to end it. It sort of died off into a mumble. They finally got it together ending with "from the lane". So in answer there is no debate, they copied us while trying to take the piss.

The EIO chant came about in a pub away to Crystal Palace either 1985 or 86, the pub was packed with mainly the Wackers and similar likeminded people, the Malcolm McLaren song Double Dutch came on the jukebox and with the beat of the song the EIO came about.
The Viking song was also mentioned earlier in this thread that started at Hull away 1983 (lost 5-0), again started by one of the Wackers, the weekend before I got home from the pub to find my mum and dad watching the film the Vikings starring Tony Curtis, I was mesmerized by the sound of the horns coming from the viking ships.
The next week around 50-60 of us were in the seats at Hull watching us get slaughtered when someone started doing the viking theme (obviously someone else had seen the viking film the week before) straight away I joined in as I knew the tune and eventually we all joined in making it our battle cry for a good few years.

If it was the same game I was at that with my old man. For some reason we were in the Arthur Waite stand. During the first half all of a sudden hundreds of Palace fans shit themselves and came running past us.

Ringo. Gotta say mate...that's probably the best post I've ever seen on here.
Fantastic bit of history.
Well done that man!
Thank you.

I remember the bloke with the Bag we were standing in the corner if i remember right one of the oddest things ever just kept walking pass didn't seem to get fact that everyone was singing at him

I heard no one likes us first at brizzle rovers in 1976/77 a bit before the Panama, also rod stewart had been no1 with sailing months before, Chelsea away 84 eio eio the whole of the north stand, as a small firm of our finest chased the head hunters out on to the pitch gateway 13 on our left

TTha
I heard no one likes us first at brizzle rovers in 1976/77 a bit before the Panama, also rod stewart had been no1 with sailing months before, Chelsea away 84 eio eio the whole of the north stand, as a small firm of our finest chased the head hunters out on to the pitch gateway 13 on our left
That makes sense with the fake Scott being no1 at the time