Next six games- How many points?

Problem is I have a ticket and it's been over 20 years since I've seen us beat them, also we havn't won any of the 4 games I've been to this season, got a feeling it will be my fault when they get the winner in the 97th minute.
Well I missed yesterday’s game, but come up smelling of roses. I remember beating em 4-0 first game of season, years ago Reid and claridge scored can’t remember who else.

Well I missed yesterday’s game, but come up smelling of roses. I remember beating em 4-0 first game of season, years ago Reid and claridge scored can’t remember who else.
Last time I saw us beat them, we had just been promoted and it was our first game back in the Championship, they didn't know what hit them.

Millwall: 0 v 2 :Norwich City
Bristol City: 1 v 0 :Millwall

Millwall: 1 v 1 :Middlesbrough
Queens Park Rangers: 1 v 1 :Millwall

Millwall: 1 v 0 :preston North End
Hull City: 2 v 1 :Millwall

5 points at best imo

I just thought it is a stupid thread, so I’d give it a stupid answer.
my mood normally lifts from New Year’s Day.
But for the moment I’m still in a very dark place.
It is the same every year.
Dont mind me. It’ll pass…or not.
Fuckin sort yourself out BP.

I just thought it is a stupid thread, so I’d give it a stupid answer.
my mood normally lifts from New Year’s Day.
But for the moment I’m still in a very dark place.
It is the same every year.
Dont mind me. It’ll pass…or not.
Put some lights on ya tight cunt.🙃

11 points for me. We’re about to turn the corner. We were very good on Saturday and haven’t we got our Belgian dinamo back in a couple of games? We now hit a stretch of teams that are stuttering somewhat, bar Brizzle City, who seem to be hitting some form.

Well I was convinced that we were gonna get done by QPR yesterday, thankfully I was wrong, and having seen in the flesh that they actually look worse than us I have now had a 360 turnaround in attitude and think we may well do the double over them, especially with the home and aways so close together. I think we should get at least a draw with Preston, and I am hopeful of a point against Norwich, although equally a proper beating could be on the cards as we always seem to struggle against them. Think we'll struggle against the others. So I'm going for an optimistic 5 points.
Think you mean 180 turn around. 360 takes you back to where you started!

Members online