Next six games- How many points?

I think we’ll beat boro and QPR and nick a draw v one of the others so I’m going 7 points

I reckon 8 but 9 would be nice. Despite the football not being great yesterday, just getting that home win or any win just really helps with confidence. You could feel the ground was still on edge until the second goal goes and then suddenly everyone is lifted. Hopefully the start of things starting to turn.

Well I was convinced that we were gonna get done by QPR yesterday, thankfully I was wrong, and having seen in the flesh that they actually look worse than us I have now had a 360 turnaround in attitude and think we may well do the double over them, especially with the home and aways so close together. I think we should get at least a draw with Preston, and I am hopeful of a point against Norwich, although equally a proper beating could be on the cards as we always seem to struggle against them. Think we'll struggle against the others. So I'm going for an optimistic 5 points.

The Championship is a crazy division. Rotherham beat Boro. Preston have been terrible of late but they beat Leeds.

Only an idiot would predict the outcome of matches when there are so many variables to throw into the equation.

So, as a certified idiot, here are my predictions:

Milwall 1 Norwich 1
Bristol City 1 Millwall 1
Millwall 1 Middlesbrough 0
QPR 1 Millwall 2
Millwall 2 PNE 1
Hull City 1 Millwall 0

11 points.

I think the Norwich game could decide the next 5. We beat them and that would give us a massive boost of confidence. Then who knows. Law of averages say we must beat em soon.

I think the Norwich game could decide the next 5. We beat them and that would give us a massive boost of confidence. Then who knows. Law of averages say we must beat em soon.
Problem is I have a ticket and it's been over 20 years since I've seen us beat them, also we havn't won any of the 4 games I've been to this season, got a feeling it will be my fault when they get the winner in the 97th minute.

Well aren't you full of Christmas cheer mate?!
I just thought it is a stupid thread, so I’d give it a stupid answer.
my mood normally lifts from New Year’s Day.
But for the moment I’m still in a very dark place.
It is the same every year.
Dont mind me. It’ll pass…or not.

Boro got beat by Rotherham yesterday. They’re really nothing special.
Rotherham we’re just very very lucky though,one shot on target,and that was a cross that swerved into the net.They only had three shots in total