Next manager

For 7 years we have seen improvement in the team and our most consistent spell ever at the club yet both managers responsible have not been good enough for us.
Also strange that we laugh at the anoraks for their European dream yet we must win every game playing like Barcelona.
Improvement?! 😂 yeah if your happy with watching fucking paint dry!!! The only improvement we have had is the finances by are brilliant chairman! The football has put me off going to the den again this year!!!! Who would want to pay to watch that defensive shit that is served up week after week no matter who the opponent is ……..

Improvement?! 😂 yeah if your happy with watching fucking paint dry!!! The only improvement we have had is the finances by are brilliant chairman! The football has put me off going to the den again this year!!!! Who would want to pay to watch that defensive shit that is served up week after week no matter who the opponent is ……..
Do you really think the squad is no better than Harris's one that he started his 1st season with?

I understand that side of it but isn't that down to an individual's expectations?
How many are happy if we try to play entertaining football and lose compared to a dull 1-0 win?
Do we need to drop down a division so that we are a bigger and better club than most others, which would lead to more entertaining football?
We are up against big clubs with big wage bills so how can we expect to dominate these teams by playing entertaining football?
English football has changed to a tip tap possession game that doesn't seem like changing anytime soon, I find it boring watching top clubs playing it but the direct game with a big CF isn't happening in our top 2 divisions and wasn't popular by some under Harris.
Whilst we need to improve sacking Rowett might not be the turn out to be the best option.

Performance have not been good this season. We've probably played alright in three games, the rest have been mixed to very bad. Defensively we are shaky. Going forward we look out of ideas. Not a good combination.

However, bear in mind that after 10 games last season we had 12 points. W 2 D 6 L 2.

After 9 games this season we have 10 points. W 3 D 1 L 5.

The season is long and two wins change the table immeasurably.

Rowett isn't going anywhere. If we are shit then I will say so, but I back him to do what he has done the previous three seasons.

KJ, Morro, Rae, Callum Davidson, Hasselbank, Dyche, Bielsa?

None of these tbh.

KJ, too old. Moro, jury is out. Rae, never managed. Callum Davidson, almost identical to Rowett in philosophy and not as good. Hasselbaink, resigned as Burton manager with the team bottom of the league. Dyche, basically a Rowett type manager, anyone thinking him taking over would result in loads of goals and total football is deluded, it'd be more of the same. Bielsa, not a chance in hell.

Very commanding Owl and one the encourages support. Like to be with you in the trenches mate! 👍👏👏
Nah mate, I'm no tactician as some of you here are and wouldn't try to pretend otherwise. I usually learn quite a lot from the tactical and managerial debates here and always appreciative for posts by the lot of you. I was a player and so being a dunderhead, always account for the involvement (or not) of Lady Luck.
Hope she's with us today. COYL. 🦁

Can we afford to sack him?
Didn't he sign a new contract this year?
Allowing GR to sign all the new players he has this summer would mean a new manager coming in would have to use the squad he inherits.
I don't see JB sacking GR until he feels he really has to.
Sorry mate, my point was that GR has been successful so far in that we have easily retained our championship status and until it looks dire and in trouble GR ain't going anywhere.