Next manager

Bods around me in Block 1 were cunting GR and screaming at him to "Fuck off Rowett you useless cunt".

I don't think it helps that GR and Adam ' The Hills Have Eyes' Barrett are both defenders and would like to see another bod employed to add some balance ie some proper pattern of play that helps us attack with more belief and intent.
Adam the hills have eyes Barrett :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Played reasonably vs Norwich & Blades- not well at all with QPR.. The formers would've been almost giant killing, the latter- well, can't be expected to play solid football constantly with our budget etc..
My own take is that there's been legit arguments from both sides but realistically, "new" football- which actually translates to big budget intl outfits -can only be accomplished over time by clubs at our level of play and money- it can happen- it HAS happened but requires a lot of patience, loyalty and so on, in accordance for a side to gel in order to play at that higher level. We've some individual talent out there and as the season wears on it will begin to come together.
Take example of Vogi- left out due to club politics per his words- probably saw opportunity here to have his name known again in assisting a strong club, strong manager with a strong history BUILD (and that's the key word) toward where we SHOULD be- and will be if we just see it through.
Look, GR self critiques quite a lot post-match.. That's what you want and is actually a sign of proper management really.
We'll do much better, I've every bit of faith- and some will recall that years back on MO I used to moan about poor performance constantly.. I don't anymore.. It's sport- it's going to happen sometimes.
A sensible, balanced and dispassionate view on the game.

A sensible, balanced and dispassionate view on the game.
Sport has strange ways about slumps and runs. Played baseball for 12 years- pitched- threw 2 perfect games in my time (no hits, no runs, no errors), no small feat for someone that age.. Anyway, there would be times when I felt and played as if I'd never even SEEN a baseball game. Everything would go wrong- all of the time, everytime - and we were the absolute finest of teams with the finest coaches. Sometimes it just wouldn't jive for awhile.. A slump.. It begins like a cold or flu and then spreads.. Hobbles both outcomes and performances.. Every single player playing like total shit.. And then- suddenly it's gone and everything firing on all cylinders again.
IF we can say they've played some decent football at points and they have- if we can say that GR has done plenty of good in his time- and he has- if there is talent, and there is- then it's a slump. Thankfully, it's early.. One crucial win will kill it off.
I reckon it's going to pass and lessons learned will pay dividends. Mind you we all want wins- they are going to come.

Those saying Dyche are mental I'm afraid.

Love the fella, but he'll be looking at a medium sized Prem club or bigger...
not being funny,but no medium size premier club will be looking at sean,they would get cheaper and similar/better from abroad
top championship team he's next job,which again rules us out

not being funny,but no medium size premier club will be looking at sean,they would get cheaper and similar/better from abroad
top championship team he's next job,which again rules us out
This. 90% of Prem owners look abroad, he will get a job at the top end of the Championship, West Brom or Middlesbrough would be my bet.

Sport has strange ways about slumps and runs. Played baseball for 12 years- pitched- threw 2 perfect games in my time (no hits, no runs, no errors), no small feat for someone that age.. Anyway, there would be times when I felt and played as if I'd never even SEEN a baseball game. Everything would go wrong- all of the time, everytime - and we were the absolute finest of teams with the finest coaches. Sometimes it just wouldn't jive for awhile.. A slump.. It begins like a cold or flu and then spreads.. Hobbles both outcomes and performances.. Every single player playing like total shit.. And then- suddenly it's gone and everything firing on all cylinders again.
IF we can say they've played some decent football at points and they have- if we can say that GR has done plenty of good in his time- and he has- if there is talent, and there is- then it's a slump. Thankfully, it's early.. One crucial win will kill it off.
I reckon it's going to pass and lessons learned will pay dividends. Mind you we all want wins- they are going to come.
Very commanding Owl and one the encourages support. Like to be with you in the trenches mate! 👍👏👏

I'm sure he'll make a big success with his new coaching role. It's brave of him to talk about the issues he's had.
Everyone in the whole wide world has crisis of cofidence and times when we think we cant cope. But unlike celebrities and footballers we just get on with it without having to bleat on about how mentally scarred we are.

GR's tactics have been wrong, we can all see it, he has in the past few weeks, said that the bad performances and results are down to him, yet he plays the (almost) same team and tactics week in, week out.

Cooper is not a leader on the pitch, Wallace should get the armband, only Wallace and Bart come across with a strong personality.

Bradshaw is a willing runner, but he needs to be in the box, we should, after the money we have spent, have at least 1 midfield player who can pass a ball forward.

All of the above is down to GR, including the 2nd QPR goal, not one player on that pitch was ready for a quick corner.

Something needs to change and quick, AB is going nowhere so I can't see a new No. 2 anytime soon, I fear that if GR does leave one way or another, AB will be the new man in charge

Once he lost Patrick Bamford it all went Pear Shaped. No goal scorer.
All that 100 m.p.h. Effort and no end product. No plan B.
Sounds familiar.
Bamford is a complete c**t & a cheating knob head. I would have at Wall in a flash. ok I'll get my coat.

GR's tactics have been wrong, we can all see it, he has in the past few weeks, said that the bad performances and results are down to him, yet he plays the (almost) same team and tactics week in, week out.

Cooper is not a leader on the pitch, Wallace should get the armband, only Wallace and Bart come across with a strong personality.

Bradshaw is a willing runner, but he needs to be in the box, we should, after the money we have spent, have at least 1 midfield player who can pass a ball forward.

All of the above is down to GR, including the 2nd QPR goal, not one player on that pitch was ready for a quick corner.

Something needs to change and quick, AB is going nowhere so I can't see a new No. 2 anytime soon, I fear that if GR does leave one way or another, AB will be the new man in charge
The corner wasn't even taken that quick, think they all assumed they'd just lump it in to the box, wonder where they came up with that.

Isn't this the same situation as the start of the year, Rowett out etc, we then went on a decent run that saw us nearly make the play offs and when we started winning, the tactics and standard of football wasn't much different to now or before that good run.
We are, arguably, in the 6th biggest league in the world, wages are ridiculous and yet we have established ourselves in it, if you want to look for negatives this is the best time in the club's history to find them as there is no way in today's game can a small club like ours be good enough to run away with this division.
Frustration and caring plays a part in a lot of critical posts but by the time the next game comes along you could feel a little bit proud of where we are and what JB has done to help us get there, as the leagues below us are littered with clubs who were once our equal and are now envious of our current situation.

Managers generally don't have a great shelf life unless they are proper successful, so equate that to Millwall & JB means we have GR up to the point it really looks like we are down shit street.

Managers generally don't have a great shelf life unless they are proper successful, so equate that to Millwall & JB means we have GR up to the point it really looks like we are down shit street.
Can we afford to sack him?
Didn't he sign a new contract this year?
Allowing GR to sign all the new players he has this summer would mean a new manager coming in would have to use the squad he inherits.
I don't see JB sacking GR until he feels he really has to.

Members online