Next Four Matches

I can’t stand Rowett and his brand of anti football. However, we have had a tough set of away fixtures and which is why I haven’t vented on here. v Reading they were in form albeit the tonking they got I think is gonna be reflective of how their season will go.

As for the next set of fixtures. With his tactics I don’t expect anything against the Mackams, but I won’t accept anything less then wins in the others, otherwise I’ll be beating open the doors of the haters arms.

I’m a bit worried about the home game against Cardiff this Saturday.

They’ve not been playing well, having lost 2 out of their last four games, with the other two being 0-0 draws. The law of averages state that they’re due a win, and as they haven’t won any of their away games so far, then it’s nailed on they’ll scrape a lucky 1-0 win against us!

Moro will have his players fired up for this one, and Rowett has to do the same, otherwise the baying for Rowett’s blood is only going to intensify, both on here and at the Den!

What is it with our club that we always need to play a must win game, at a time against an opposition that haven’t won for awhile? It’s uncanny! Of course, supporters of the sheepshaggers are probably thinking the same as me, that we’ll continue they’re losing run, but as we never seem to get the breaks on these 50/50 type games, I’m ready to expect a shit Saturday afternoon! :grinning:

I also fear for us against QPR and Sunderland. Might get a draw against Blackpool!

So I’d go with:

Cardiff (H) nil points
Sunderland (A) nil points
QPR (H) nil points
Blackpool (H) 1 point

Hopefully I’m wrong on every one of those predictions, and we go on a run of four wins - but hey! we’re Millwall, and it rarely goes that way for us!

Blackpool should be slightly easier as they've sold Bowler to Forest (is there anybody they haven't bought) and in turn loaning him to Olympiakos.
I'll hope for 8 pts but in reality currently I think more likely to get 4.
Unless GR bucks his ideas up and sets us up differently.
I can but dream.

I would like to say I am disapointed to miss ths Saturdays match, but that would be a complete lie. Unless this was all a cunning plan, I would be suprised if we get 4 points from the next 4 games to be honest.