Neil Harris Miracle Worker

Unbelievably we still have some suggesting if we stay up we should get rid of Bomber because they don’t like his football (that was at the Den today🤦🏻‍♂️). Surely he gets a shot at next season if he achieves his objective this season. I just cannot fathom some of our fans.
He will get a shot. next season, I've got 3 mates who won't go while he's in charge, I've renewed my season ticket it I won't be attending watching his stone age football, Having said that he's the ideal Man for now and I'm confident he keeps us up.

I thought we played some excellent football against Brum. I really don't understand some people's obsession with possession and little triangles - it doesn't do a lot for me. I much prefer to watch a physical game than a pretty one.

I've even heard people complaining that we 'controlled and passed the ball better under Edwards'! Quite possibly, but the opposition managed to control and pass it quite often into our net. I really can't see the attraction of being relegated in order to play pretty football. Where does it end? League One, League Two, non-League?

Leeds play a high-line and hit on the counter at pace, it does not need to be tippy-tappy but with pace ahead of the telling pass.
Yep 👍 If they play the high line then we can counter at pace with Obafemi as long as someone has the vision for a pass.

What Harris has achieved in such a short space of time with players whose confidence was on the floor is nothing short of a miracle because lets face it under Edwards we were 100% going to be relegated.

Neil Harris might be about to pull off one of the greatest escapes in our history and if he does then we owe him a debt of gratitude because if we were to go down we would not be coming back for years.

I thought we played some excellent football against Brum. I really don't understand some people's obsession with possession and little triangles - it doesn't do a lot for me. I much prefer to watch a physical game than a pretty one.
This. I want to see blood and thunder but also the team being able to play a few first touch passes and being a threat in the final third. That comes with a massive price tag at this level these days. Hopefully, a few more of the youth will come good, it seems that way.