Neil Harris Miracle Worker

Lionwolf

1win in 8. Total capitulation against Ipswich and Wednesday. 0-6 at home. Moral absolutely rock bottom: To take that team and get 3 wins out of 4, (should have been 4), is nothing short of a f#cking miracle. Forget the style of football. Players fighting for the points, it’s a f#cking incredible turnaround if you like the fella or not. It really is. COYL 💙🦁🙏

Unbelievably we still have some suggesting if we stay up we should get rid of Bomber because they don’t like his football (that was at the Den today🤦🏻‍♂️). Surely he gets a shot at next season if he achieves his objective this season. I just cannot fathom some of our fans.

Just pleased to get some wins under our belt. Couldn't honestly see where the next one was coming from despite giving JE my support for the most of it. Clearly he weren't the right fit. I'm sure we're capable of more ,but at the moment getting points any way we can is the priority.
Would love to stuff the ferret /whippet worrying ,flat cap ,sister fuckers a tousing next. I can but dream.
COYL

Got to take my hat off to Neil Harris , I must admit I was a bit apprehensive when he came back Four games ago . Thought it was a very , very big gamble by the board . Must’ve been very difficult to motivate an ever decreasing squad with injuries picked up by key players and a squad that must’ve been devoid of confidence under Edwards . It’s all too easy to criticise as I have done in the past his style of football etc but as I’ve said before it’s a results business and Harris has definitely delivered so for that he fully deserves all the plaudits coming his way . Well done Neil 👍👍👍

Unbelievably we still have some suggesting if we stay up we should get rid of Bomber because they don’t like his football (that was at the Den today🤦🏻‍♂️). Surely he gets a shot at next season if he achieves his objective this season. I just cannot fathom some of our fans.
needs must so performace wise who gives a fuck points is the issue

but we must evolve as a team

we cannot get in this position again

we must play competive football entertaining football

Since Neil Harris has come in he's worked miracles in such a short space of time, if a change wasn't made i'm pretty sure we were heading for League 1 as we couldn't buy a win or a goal most of the time. How he's done it i don't know but he's got everyone on the same page and very quickly, he's got the players buying into and understanding the Millwall way and what the minimum requirement is and they are delivering, the difference in effort and attitude is like night and day from previously.

We can't ask for anymore from the manager or players, they have done the club and the shirt proud since NH came in, yes we know we'd like to be a bit more better on the eye and a bit more clinical in front of goal but thaats for another day, our aim is to get the best from what we've got at the min and were doing that and more. Hats off to the team and NH, they are doing the shirt proud and are putting in a lot of effort for the cause.