Mrs 70s died last night

Ah mate. God bless you. How are you coping now? Sending much love to you and your family from a fellow lion. That's all I can do but it's heartfelt I can assure you.
Thankyou. We are getting there but it's taking time. The Mrs. Still has her moments and occasionally I do as well.
Sometimes don't believe it happened.
We have a little shrine to her in The Memorial Garden. So every home game we say hello to her. Take care 70s.

Thankyou. We are getting there but it's taking time. The Mrs. Still has her moments and occasionally I do as well.
Sometimes don't believe it happened.
We have a little shrine to her in The Memorial Garden. So every home game we say hello to her. Take care 70s.
So hard for both of you. I can't imagine. Wishing both of you all the very best.

Just seen this 70’s , really sorry for your loss pal , no age whatsoever. What can I say ? Only you’ll get through this in time . Am not surprised by the overwhelming support from everyone on here , absolutely unbelievable. If you do need professional help there are experts out there that can help no end . I used a grief counsellor back in August 22 when my Mum went really unexpectedly and I don’t think I’d have got through it without them . God Bless mate , old cliche I know but it does get easier with time 💔❤️‍🩹

Just seen this 70’s , really sorry for your loss pal , no age whatsoever. What can I say ? Only you’ll get through this in time . Am not surprised by the overwhelming support from everyone on here , absolutely unbelievable. If you do need professional help there are experts out there that can help no end . I used a grief counsellor back in August 22 when my Mum went really unexpectedly and I don’t think I’d have got through it without them . God Bless mate , old cliche I know but it does get easier with time 💔❤️‍🩹
Thanks so much for this mate. The support from Millwall is incredible. Means so much to me. These are my people. Good advice. Marj's hospice offers some counselling. Think of myself as a tough, positive person but like most would be, I'm melting inside. Think it would help. Also moving permanently now to Suffolk though I'm in London all the time for work and stuff. Got a great set of mates there already. Only one is West Ham. Thanks to everyone on here. Fantastic people. It's highest praise to say I'm not surprised🦁

When Marj first started fighting the beast I couldn't get over the support and kindness I had from fellow wall, not least on here. So I wanted to tell you when her journey was over. We did all we could. It wasn't enough. Marj was proud of me being Millwall. May her memory be for a blessing.

Deepest sympathy.

Sincere condolences to you and your family 70's. Your proud and loving memories will help through this sad time. RIP Marg.
The outpouring of sympathy messages here just show the strength of your 'other' family, all of whom are behind you. Anything we can do just shout.

Sincere condolences to you and your family 70's. Your proud and loving memories will help through this sad time. RIP Marg.
The outpouring of sympathy messages here just show the strength of your 'other' family, all of whom are behind you. Anything we can do just shout.
Thanks so much mate. really appreciated.

When Marj first started fighting the beast I couldn't get over the support and kindness I had from fellow wall, not least on here. So I wanted to tell you when her journey was over. We did all we could. It wasn't enough. Marj was proud of me being Millwall. May her memory be for a blessing.

So sorry to read this news

My thoughts are with you and your family at this awful time

Members online