Mrs 70s died last night

From my family to yours we send our condolences.
I hope you can gather strength from the messages of support from all on here, as we did when we lost our beloved daughter Claire last year.
God bless Marj and you and your family and friends.
Ah mate. God bless you. How are you coping now? Sending much love to you and your family from a fellow lion. That's all I can do but it's heartfelt I can assure you.

Sincerest condolences to you and your family on such a devestating loss, M.
So sorry. Hopefully you will all get a semblance of comfort from great memories of the Lady.
You're in my thoughts mate.
Thanks so much D. Let me know when you're next about. Love to meet you in person mate. Diamond fella.

RIP Marj. Sincere condolences for your loss. I know what you are going through as my wife died 2 years ago. You will get a lot of comfort from the support you will receive from our Millwall family both on this forum and in the private messages which I found magnificent.

You will always have your fond memories. God bless.
God bless you mate. So terrible. I hope with all my heart you are coming through. The Millwall support is magnificent. Simply the best people you'll find, and how we need that in these shit times (not just talking about bereavement.) Thank you.