Millwall v Swans match thread

If we get to the international break unscathed the players can all recover and reboot for the final push.
Yeah, but having an international break also helps other teams walking wounded to recover too, but more than that, do we really want an upcoming break that could potentially stop our ongoing momentum?

Our players have got to be thinking that, surely?
No not surely.

"It's not the time of season to be worrying about things. It's not the time of season to be super-analysing every defeat or every game, it's just 'move on, where's the next one' and if we don't win the game - like Norwich - then we dust ourselves off and go again.

"Everyone is aware of the table, everyone is aware of games around us but at the same time you can't worry about other fixtures.

"I might look at who other teams are playing and I might think 'well if that happens and that happens' but ultimately you have to look at what you do yourself.

Gary Rowett.

Why can't bods just enjoy the moment instead of posting if's, but's ,and maybe's ?
If you are in the gin palace
Maybe I am in the fox
But we both are living for the moment Peckham Enjoy COYL
We getting rather good at this playing shit and winning .
We are boring !! We are boring!!

Not even worrying about how the season ends, (although I'm prepared to give up being a pervert if we can get to Wembley).
Just take every game as it comes, and enjoy the ride.
Hopefully we'll be finishing in a better position than we did last season, and that will do nicely.
Flights being booked tomorrow, I'm in need of my 'Wall fix.