Millwall v Swans match thread

it was an okay performance, adn we deserved to win against a team who try to pass you to death. it's an arrogant form of zero risk football - trying to walk it in....but they are nto good enough to do that...hence why they are down the bottom.
Fuck being a Swansea fan. There were about 10 times in the second half when a low powerful cross would have caused panic in our box but they would stubbornly play short cowardly passes to each other.
They git what they deserved.

Fuck being a Swansea fan. There were about 10 times in the second half when a low powerful cross would have caused panic in our box but they would stubbornly play short cowardly passes to each other.
They git what they deserved.
yes, playing it across teh back line over and over with about 2 mins to go. lol, clueless.

I think Middlesboro will sneak second place. Reckon there isn't enough games left for us to make up the seven point gap. We'd have to win every game to do that.
Yeah, you're looking at a minimum of 83 points (more likely 86), so 23 points from 9. Boro are on course for 80 so even if Sheff U completely fold we'd still need 20 more points from 9.

Yeah, you're looking at a minimum of 83 points (more likely 86), so 23 points from 9. Boro are on course for 80 so even if Sheff U completely fold we'd still need 20 more points from 9.
We'll win the lot ;):eek!:

Possession you say. Depends what you do with it!

View attachment 21259
I read the full BBC report and thought it was one of the most one sided I’d read for some time. I was surprised how pro Swansea and anti Millwall it was until I noticed the reporter was Gareth Vincent BBC South Wales.

In fairness to him, we weren’t great but this was on par with Ince’s, and several other managers, post-match assessments 👎