Millwall v Ipswich match day thread

Disappointing 1st half. No flow or pattern to our play. By now, would have expected a better style with our new signings and with a week to go, a bit worrying. There’s little transition of ball from back to front - in fact, Ipswich seem more polished on the ball.
Fleming a bit out of touch but to be honest, he’s getting crap supply. Afoebi poor ball control is getting frustrating. Again, Honeyman the standout. COYL

Not a earth shattering 1st half

Honeyman is everywhere, Shakleton has a bit of class about him, Murray Wallace is becoming my current favourite player

Afobe was class for the goal

lack of intensity is my only gripe as it looks like we are playing in 1st gear in my opinion

Not been very good at all today. They are nowhere near the Swedes in terms of quality yet we haven't match the performance from the other night at all and we look sluggish and sloppy.

It looks like we don't know where to play Flemming and it also looks like the other players are not on his wavelength and he is also trying a bit too hard. I think he is a No. 10 behind a striker. Honeyman is playing as the No.10 and I think it wastes his energy in the centre of midfield.

Malone has been terrible. Loose passes, erratic. I think Murray is a better bet at LWB which would allow Cresswell to play at CB.

Plusses have been Shackleton who is all action and Honeyman again who works his nuts off.

Even when we are poor, we are still hard to beat, we still work hard etc etc but it's the same problem as ever - creating chances. The goal we scored was from a mistake and we've created not much since.

I am hoping the lack of intensity is pre-season mentality and players getting used to each other

we seem to be lacking zip and purpose and creative flair

pre-season games are always wank but I am none the wiser what GR starting 11 are going to be for Stoke

i think Flemming is going to take about 10 games to get used to the Championship but also hope i am wrong

I am hoping the lack of intensity is pre-season mentality and players getting used to each other

we seem to be lacking zip and purpose and creative flair

pre-season games are always wank but I am none the wiser what GR starting 11 are going to be for Stoke

i think Flemming is going to take about 10 games to get used to the Championship but also hope i am wrong

Bang on.