Millwall v Crystal Palace

Exactly that. It’s hardly the 70’s, 80’s or even 90’s anymore.

We’ll probably get a group of their ‘dirty 30’ go to new cross, walk to the den via the back streets, without passing one single pub, while everyone’s on the piss in Bermondsey anyway, and then claim some sort of result, like Charlton did a few years ago.
i've always liked the fact that this fixture has nearly always been trouble free. it hasn't got that needle that a lot of our rival fixtures has.

it's always weirdly just been about winning, hasn't it with this lot.

for lots of different reasons though for me it's one game that i want to win more than any. i've lived around their area for years, for example.

We’ll probably get a group of their ‘dirty 30’
Dirty 30 :rotfl: They must be in there late 60's now, i can't remember them ever turning up at ours apart from one herbert that was in our end back in the late 80's. DW i believe it was, he got ironed out as soon as he was spotted.

Dirty 30 :rotfl: They must be in there late 60's now, i can't remember them ever turning up at ours apart from one herbert that was in our end back in the late 80's. DW i believe it was, he got ironed out as soon as he was spotted.
Had a younger lot come through a few years ago, going under the same name. Would all be early/mid 30’s now. A load of them just come off a back of a long ban apparently.
Yeah, never ever came to ours with intent in all the years i was at it, but times have changed. They’re still shit but they may try a sneaky one and claim a result, without a punch being thrown, a la Charlton.

Last edited:
I spoke to PG a few weeks ago and he said he was going to get it played. Club must have pulled the plug on it. Probably because it’s on the box

Funny how these two mobs weren't about when it counted and courts were dishing out fines, but now they'll put there liberty at risk for the chance of a bully up on a few straight goers.

:silly:
Exactly that. They’re getting all brave now we’re easing up

Exactly that. They’re getting all brave now we’re easing up
Along with many other mongy non entities that were never on our radar. I'm confident that they'll get a good clumping if they try a sneaky one. Our younger lot have a lot more hatred for them than us growlers do.

i always enjoy the absoloute contempt both clubs have for each other. it's a great derby. for me it was always the nigels over charlton.
Definitely. I have genuine reasons to despise Palace. A win over Charlton is fun but I find them a bit dull to be honest.