Millwall v Crystal Palace

mamalion

The Boss
Tickets for the Cup-tie will go on sale to season ticket holders from 9.30am on Friday 10th December, with prices and more detailed below.

Season ticket holders can purchase up to two tickets. Season ticket holders' own seats are priced at £28 adults, £20 over 62s, £20 armed forces, £20 18-21, £16 under 18s, £12 under 16s, £8 under 12s and £4 under 6s.

Any extra tickets purchased will be priced at £33 adults, £23 over 62s, £23 armed forces, £23 18-21, £19 under 18s, £15 under 16s, £10 under 12s and £5 under 6s.

Tickets will go on sale to members from 9.30am on Thursday 16th December, who can purchase a maximum of two tickets priced at £33 adults, £23 over 62s, £23 armed forces, £23 18-21, £19 under 18s, £15 under 16s, £10 under 12s and £5 under 6s.

Any tickets remaining will go on general from 9.30am on Monday 20th December. Tickets will be priced at £33 adults, £23 over 62s, £23 armed forces, £23 18-21, £19 under 18s, £15 under 16s, £10 under 12s and £5 under 6s.

Season ticket holders will have up until 9am on Thursday 16th December to claim their usual seat.

For hospitality enquiries, please contact commercialsales@millwallplc.com.

Morning mama,
Having a mare on the ticketing website...got 2 tickets sitting in the basket waiting for 9.30...big sign saying these tickets are no longer available, clear basket b4 proceeding....then screen goes blank with acsess denied!!!
Stange thing is I didnt even apply for the tickets...first time I logged in was 4 am this morning ....
Anyone git any ideas?????

Same things happened to me, I was asked to remove tickets from my basket that I haven’t even applied for, no idea why. Going to apply later this morning presume, as always seems to be the case, a problem with the system.

Same things happened to me, I was asked to remove tickets from my basket that I haven’t even applied for, no idea why. Going to apply later this morning presume, as always seems to be the case, a problem with the system.
I had the same and you have to ignore it and just go ahead with your purchase and you'll be alright.

Tried 4 times via the phone for tickets and after waiting up to 20 minutes got to the first position and was transferred to another line and was back in 10th,each time this happened and was not going to wait another 20 minutes to be transferred again
I have e-mailed millwall for an explanation and a refund and yes I did try on line but one of my grandsons is missing from my family list and when I have gone to reinstate him it tells me his details on the site and cannot be added,so much for the great overhaul on the IT side

Tried 4 times via the phone for tickets and after waiting up to 20 minutes got to the first position and was transferred to another line and was back in 10th,each time this happened and was not going to wait another 20 minutes to be transferred again
I have e-mailed millwall for an explanation and a refund and yes I did try on line but one of my grandsons is missing from my family list and when I have gone to reinstate him it tells me his details on the site and cannot be added,so much for the great overhaul on the IT side
Same with me. I was on the phone In total for 50 minutes. I tried a different number and different extentions and either got cut off straight away or ended up In a black hole of perpetual music and no notifications.

I've just heard that any millwall supporter who feels they may be intimated by the ultras singing on the way to the Den that coaches have been laid on at Canada water calling at Surrey Quays,Sth Bermondsey & the Den...
For full details please contact Met Police transport division

Last edited:
Changed:

Tickets will go on sale to members from 9.30am on Monday 20th December*, who can purchase a maximum of two tickets, priced at £33 adults, £23 over 62s, £23 armed forces, £23 18-21, £19 under 18s, £15 under 16s, £10 under 12s and £5 under 6s.

Changed:

Tickets will go on sale to members from 9.30am on Monday 20th December*, who can purchase a maximum of two tickets, priced at £33 adults, £23 over 62s, £23 armed forces, £23 18-21, £19 under 18s, £15 under 16s, £10 under 12s and £5 under 6s.
Yeah. Thought it was meant to be today. Just tried. Don't seem a lot of briefs left.

Members online