Millwall v Charlton live on Charlton TV

A few on CharltonNoLife don’t seem to be looking forward to our ‘friendly’ tomorrow night! 🤣

ShootersHillGuru said:

“Quite why any Charlton management would want to set up a pre season game v Millwall is beyond me. Regardless of who we sign you just know that they’ll big time piss on our fireworks and put a downer on us all.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DOUCHER replied:

“agreed - the only time i remember playing them in a friendly previously was when dowie was in charge - we were a prem team then and i think we ended up winning 4-1 - i was happy to attend that - i'm not going on tuesday to be beaten and irritated - i'll do it when we play in the league always out of a sense of duty but whoever arranged this can go on their own i'm afraid - self inflicted - the next time we play them in a friendly i want us to be at least 2 divisions above them - give it 3 years.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

soapy_jones said:

”It's almost as if no one has noticed we are permanently cursed against this shower of shit. Friendly or not, we will either get gubbed or a new signing sidelined with injury or probably both!

As much as I would love it... (Getting all Kevin Keegan here).”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Saved the best for last only cos this cheeky fucker, letthegoodtimesroll, said this!

“Millwall only showing 2 friendlies so far, Sutton and Gillingham, so if that’s all they actually played then they might be a weaker test than we expect.“

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Yep a tenner for me, another tenner for my two kids, £60 petrol, £50 pub meal, £30 Starbucks on the way there, £12 Starbucks on the way back, get home at 1am, shower, 2am by the time the kids get to bed, try waking them up at 8am for school but they will be too tired so i have to take them out somewhere the next day which will probably cost another £100. A lot easier and cheaper to bung the spotters a fiver.
Your kids not packed up yet.