Millwall curse strikes again !!!

In fairness to Mowbray, recently they’ve averaged over 20 attempts at goal per game (albeit they only had 10 against us) but they’re lacking the finishing touch. Not sure what a manager can do about that.

He got them promoted then into the playoffs, what do clubs expect?

Unbelievable- they looked a decent side but are lacking a central striker through injury and in August the board sold Ross Stewart for £10 mill over Mowbrays head who bought him for £300k in 2021 and he scored 48 goals for them and got them promoted - what do these chairmen want?

Unbelievable- they looked a decent side but are lacking a central striker through injury and in August the board sold Ross Stewart for £10 mill over Mowbrays head who bought him for £300k in 2021 and he scored 48 goals for them and got them promoted - what do these chairmen want?
Most sides in this league lack a 20 goal centre forward…

As a manager you dare not, not beat Millwall. Happy Christmas to Sunderland too, the merry go round in football management will continue. So pleased we have jumped off that wagon by appointing Edwards from outside the circle.

Am I the only one who thinks they weren’t a bad side?!
Think the Sunderland supporters are upset that they lack any recognised forward players in their team, having to mostly rely on Jack Clarke to score the goals for them!

We witnessed that last Saturday, when nearly all of their forward attack came through him, and I’m sure Joe said to our players before the game - stop Clarke and you stop Sunderland. Lenny did just that and had Clarke in his back pocket. The one time he managed to get past Lenny, he forced a penalty (that wasn’t) that got them back in the game!

When Mowbray brought that triple substitution on, Sunderland were effectively playing with no forwards, and he was hoping that by just throwing everyone forward, he’d someone get the winner! Think it was that kind of game play which Mowbray had been playing this season, which the Sunderland supporters didn’t like! They wanted him gone and eventually got their wish!

Am I the only one who thinks they weren’t a bad side?!
I alluded to that earlier. Clearly, at present they’ve creating chances, just not putting them away. I’m not sure what a manager can do to improve that 🤷‍♂️

A totally different scenario to when GR left us when we were struggling to create chances.

A kick up the arse?