Millwall charged by FA

If we knew the club was going to be fined, we could have had a whip round at kick off, and had free rein at that McClean creature.
Worth every penny.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the cunt not complain, at one time, that his own club's supporters were verbally abusing him during a game?

Apologies for the long post I'm about to put in, not written by me, but the Athletic highlights more than us ...

Edit.. It's too long for here. But you can read this article yourselves. It says you need to pay, but you dont, just put the page into "reader mode" which on android phones is located next to the "refresh" button, top right of the page next to where the link is.

Last edited:
I attended this game with my wife. We were seated behind the goal and very close to the 'neutral' zone, which was staffed by numerous Stewards both besides us and below us at pitch side. In addition there were numerous police officers around us. We saw no action or reaction from either.
At no time did we hear anything offensive, religious or otherwise. James McClran was certainly booed on numerous occasions, undoubtedly due to his 'Religious themed 'Body Art' and previous ly expressed Sectarian views, to which he is entitled in a free society, as are his critics.The frequency of this arising around this player says it all. The Football Authorities need to avoid getting enmeshed in this woke nonsense, and I implore our Club to defend our reputation to the hilt. No mealy-mouthed platltudes required.
Just how is any club able to comply with the behaviour of it's customers?

What an interesting rule.

"It's alleged that the club failed to ensure its spectators and/or supporters - and anyone purporting to be its supporters or followers - conduct themselves in an orderly fashion at the game, and do not use words or behave in a way which is improper, offensive, abusive, indecent, or insulting, with either express or implied reference to religion.

So you go the west ham in their end. Abuse a player and West Ham get done. What a complete load of horse shit.

We have been charged with Rule E21 which states that a club must ensure that spectators and/or a club's supporters conduct themselves in an orderly fashion "and not use words or otherwise behave in a way that is improper, offensive, abusive, indecent or insulting with either express or implied reference to sexual orientation". :shake:
Nothing about eating babies. Carry on brothers.

His personal beliefs should remain private, but the odious reptile can't help himself when it comes to antagonising anyone who is against all he stands for, and supports.
He obviously hasn't been blessed with intelligence, but surely despite being a thick cunt, he must realise that the majority of decent folk in Britain, and especially his targeted audience of football fans, would be ardent supporters of our Armed Forces in Northern Ireland.
There must be many football supporters at every game in the country, who have served in the Forces, or had family served in N.I., some may even had family killed or injured.
If he can give it out, he should accept that he has to take it back, and stop whinging like the poor victim he portrays.
The sooner some big full back ends his lack lustre career, the better.

I attended this game with my wife. We were seated behind the goal and very close to the 'neutral' zone, which was staffed by numerous Stewards both besides us and below us at pitch side. In addition there were numerous police officers around us. We saw no action or reaction from either.
At no time did we hear anything offensive, religious or otherwise. James McClran was certainly booed on numerous occasions, undoubtedly due to his 'Religious themed 'Body Art' and previous ly expressed Sectarian views, to which he is entitled in a free society, as are his critics.The frequency of this arising around this player says it all. The Football Authorities need to avoid getting enmeshed in this woke nonsense, and I implore our Club to defend our reputation to the hilt. No mealy-mouthed platltudes required.
Just how is any club able to comply with the behaviour of it's customers?

Absolutely not you Ulster. I’ve edited my last post to clarify things.
Apologies mate. I read your post about 4 or 5 times, and even out loud.
I was unsure if your last paragraph was for that tramp McClean, or me.
My misunderstanding Polegate. Apologies mate.
I'll now take the Samaritans off speed dial. 😁

Apologies for the long post I'm about to put in, not written by me, but the Athletic highlights more than us ...

Edit.. It's too long for here. But you can read this article yourselves. It says you need to pay, but you dont, just put the page into "reader mode" which on android phones is located next to the "refresh" button, top right of the page next to where the link is.

Any chance of C&Ping? Can’t read it on my iPhone

Members online

No members online now.