Millwall charged by FA

Saxon Lion

We have been charged with three counts of failing to control the crowd and using inappropriate language in the Wigan game in April.

These sorts of charges are fucking ridiculous!
We have been charged with Rule E21 which states that a club must ensure that spectators and/or a club's supporters conduct themselves in an orderly fashion "and not use words or otherwise behave in a way that is improper, offensive, abusive, indecent or insulting with either express or implied reference to sexual orientation". :shake:

We have been charged with three counts of failing to control the crowd and using inappropriate language in the Wigan game in April.
It's for this sort of nonsense that I don't want Millwall in the Premiership! A bigger stage and the press will have a field day and implications will be a lot bigger... the club doesn't need this sort of publicity.

We have been charged with Rule E21 which states that a club must ensure that spectators and/or a club's supporters conduct themselves in an orderly fashion "and not use words or otherwise behave in a way that is improper, offensive, abusive, indecent or insulting with either express or implied reference to sexual orientation". :shake:
Sexual orientation???
McClean is running down the wing and one of ours shouts " That McClean is a right crumpet merchant, he loves a bit of minge"
By the letter of the above law we would get a fine!!!!

Yet football brought politics into the game during covid and I no longer watch international football due to the politics they churn out

I find the whole FA and political narrative offensive can I fine them?

I have also seen a weeks long campaign by the Daily Star bringing up violence in the fucking 80’s is that not discriminatory and abusive?

all a load of old cheesy wank the establishment can go fuck itself, we get more and more like 1984 in every passing day sick to the back teeth of it