Millwall after Shane lavery??

Just better than one in 5 forget him,
we need someone 1 in 3 at least and works is socks off , if we just want to survive then we will end up with him.

To be fair, those stats are misleading. He started 19 games and scored 7, the rest are sub appearances. Their manager last season rotated the team a lot by all accounts.

Whether we are in for him or not, it's reassuring that the management and those above realise we need another attacker in. I'd love if we could get a wing-back in as well, preferably someone with pace, height, strength, who can cross a ball with either foot and can score the odd goal or two. Who will cost us under £1.

Whether we are in for him or not, it's reassuring that the management and those above realise we need another attacker in. I'd love if we could get a wing-back in as well, preferably someone with pace, height, strength, who can cross a ball with either foot and can score the odd goal or two. Who will cost us under £1.
Chilwell? Oh no I forgot he doesn’t like taking throw-ins! 😂😂

On Twitter two hours ago

Understand that #Millwall do indeed hold an interest in Blackpool's Shayne Lavery following reports this morning. But led to believe that talk of discussions being advanced are wide of the mark as things stand.

Make of it what you will

On Twitter two hours ago

Understand that #Millwall do indeed hold an interest in Blackpool's Shayne Lavery following reports this morning. But led to believe that talk of discussions being advanced are wide of the mark as things stand.

Make of it what you will
And reports say that other clubs are interested, so that’s us not getting him then.

7 goals in 19 championship starts in a shit team? I'd take that, who is on our radar with better stats?

Know nothing about him, but as Robbo said, any Northern Irishman will no doubt run his bollocks off.

GR is quoted as saying we hope to make 7th signing befpre Coventry game and we are supposed to be in advanced talks with Lavery. If that is true we must have agreed a fee with Blackpool but the Blackpool newspaper is saying a bid from us has been rejected. Is this a red herring and we are talking to a different player? Something fishy there!

Don't understand why nobody has been in for Bowler at the same club, looked shit hot last year. Not sure if this kid is what we are lacking but I suppose we try and get what we can afford. Having a striker stay fit for the majority of the season would be a bonus.
Glad you noticed, I said last season he was better than wallace, got shot down. He’s quality

Love your optimism robbo

Lavery starts upfront tonight for Blackpool as they take on the might of Barrow FC. Could this be his swan song? Or will he tear his cruciate ligaments?