Millwall after Shane lavery??

He did score against us last season up at their place but...has also suffered in the past with hamstring injuries so, looks nailed on!. ;)

Don't understand why nobody has been in for Bowler at the same club, looked shit hot last year. Not sure if this kid is what we are lacking but I suppose we try and get what we can afford. Having a striker stay fit for the majority of the season would be a bonus.

Just had a look at the Blackpool forum. Seems he is quite popular and they don't want him to go. A few quotes from there:

"I just don’t get it, as has been pointed out, 10 goals last season and he didn’t play every game and he does chase and press which is what we’re supposed to be doing."

"I'm a bit sad about it. One of my favourite players. Will probably help Millwall into the play offs."

"He’s certainly very rough around the edges and can / could be quite tenacious and chase down apparently dead causes."

"It looks like he is going. Think this one will come back and bite us on the arse. 10 goals last season on limited appearances."

"Weird one - he clearly doesn't fit the style of play or our 4-3-3. But I hate the thought of playing against him, think he'd be all over Ekpiteta & Williams like a rash especially if he goes to a team like Millwall."

Just had a look at the Blackpool forum. Seems he is quite popular and they don't want him to go. A few quotes from there:

"I just don’t get it, as has been pointed out, 10 goals last season and he didn’t play every game and he does chase and press which is what we’re supposed to be doing."

"I'm a bit sad about it. One of my favourite players. Will probably help Millwall into the play offs."

"He’s certainly very rough around the edges and can / could be quite tenacious and chase down apparently dead causes."

"It looks like he is going. Think this one will come back and bite us on the arse. 10 goals last season on limited appearances."

"Weird one - he clearly doesn't fit the style of play or our 4-3-3. But I hate the thought of playing against him, think he'd be all over Ekpiteta & Williams like a rash especially if he goes to a team like Millwall."

Unless we sacrifice a defender for an extra midfielder and create chances it does not really matter who is up front they will struggle to bang 15 goals in let alone 20.

Just better than one in 5 forget him,
we need someone 1 in 3 at least and works is socks off , if we just want to survive then we will end up with him.