Match thread Swansea v Millwall

Swansea are no mugs they had the 3rd best possession stats

conceding in the first minute is criminal and we have been chasing shadows from what I am listening too

however we have 45 mins to go bring on the German and Savs and see if we can win the 2nd half

can’t see us getting any points unfortunately (hope I am wrong) but at least win the half so confidence ain’t ripped to shit for Norwich away on Friday

Sitting off them far too much, when we do get the ball we can get at them, they don't look overly confident at the back, 2 good chances wasted.
GR has to put this 5 at the back bollocks to bed we just invite trouble. Our lack of pace is also being exposed tonight, mainly because we are allowing them to dictate.
Lets hope they're a bit fucked after that first half, get Saville on behind Afobe, get molly off and let's have a fucking go, push up stop giving them so much time and space.
Oh and Gavin Ward doing his very best to prove what a proper cunt he is.
3 fouls on Burey alone in first 15 minutes unpunished, we commit a couple and get booked. The bearded cunt on Swanseas left can't stay on his feet, and Ward falls for it everytime.
Onwards Lions come on. 🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

I would take off Cresswell, Malone, Shackleton and Cooper for Leonard, Saville, Hutch and the German.

I am angry we are losing and have a propensity to overreact because I love Millwall, so it's probably for the best I am not the manager.

Bring back the 90's when we went to the Vetch and kicked those Welsh ******* all over their city.. fck knows what the score was..

Yes I'm pissed off, not as much as Mark who will soon be downing a packet of antidepressants, but pissed off enough to pop open a £100 bottle of champagne because I've run out of beer and too fcked off to fkin go to the fkin wanky shops.

You slags...

Need to come out of the blocks for the second half and nick a goal. Could turn the game. Saville must be chomping at the bit to get on- give it 15 mins and go for it with a change of formation to attack, attack, attack.

It's easy to see,massive golf in-between midfield and forwards,playing too deep,Mitchell and Shackleton have been shit aswell as malone,afobe doing his usual FUCKALL!!! he's a lazy cunt!
The 5 at the back ain't working....
Change it to 442,bring on Leonard and Saville for Mitchell and Shackleton,take off malone and put Wallace left back and bring on tanto for afobe. Job done!

They think they have won already. 1 goal now and we are bang back in it. Come on Rowett make some changes and lets have a real crack at them🦁

Are you sure he didn’t ask them to keep it tight for 51 minutes, then actually play?

I actually don't know what he told them to do to be honest. But whatever it was, they didn't do it.

I'm nostalgic for some of the away games over the last two seasons where we gave teams absolutely nothing, bored the fuck out of the game and tried to shithouse a 1-0. Where the shit has that team gone?

Need to come out of the blocks for the second half and nick a goal. Could turn the game. Saville must be chomping at the bit to get on- give it 15 mins and go for it with a change of formation to attack, attack, attack.
Dream on fella, this is a down the pub at half time game..