Match thread Millwall v Reading

When the oppo man mark against statues its easy, no movement at all no urgency to get forward and not enough skill to open up defences. The times we lost the ball today when a good pass was made and the oppo just nipped in and took the ball because our lot were unaware that at this level of football you have to meet the pass not stand there and wait for it to come to you.

A very easy days work for Coventry, if Rowett does not change his ideas then it could be a very long season.

When the oppo man mark against statues its easy, no movement at all no urgency to get forward and not enough skill to open up defences. The times we lost the ball today when a good pass was made and the oppo just nipped in and took the ball because our lot were unaware that at this level of football you have to meet the pass not stand there and wait for it to come to you.

A very easy days work for Coventry, if Rowett does not change his ideas then it could be a very long season.
Spot on apart from cov. Playing football from 20 yrs ago

Afobe done ok with the service he has had this game, Bradshaw has done very very well with what he has had, yes they need to play as a pair but with this 5 at the back, the only way we are looking to attack is down the sides, and that drags them out wide
so many cunting off afobe at the game when he recieved, to his feet, about 3 passes all game.

Reality check today.We've been a bit lucky so far but have been found out.GR needs to sort out some tactics that actually allow us to attack the oppo,something thats not happening now.
If I bump into him I'll tell him that...but then, he'll probably go and buy one of those little pots of minty things.🙂

How the fuck did we lose to that bunch of shit.
Terrible performance from the prem ref takes nothing away from our Dinosaur schoolboy approach to playing football. How many times were 3 or 4 players going for the same ball. No creativity apart from hoofball , no movement, no fucking idea basically.
Barely strung a passing move together all game. But for Bart and they're inability to finish it could have been embarrassing.
Shackleton is not a midfield player, more a winger or wing back. Too fucking slow when we do have the ball, other than just booting it up field.I'm sure we can play decent football with the right 11 and the right tactics. If he don't change it we are in for a fucking long old season.
FUCKING SORT IT OUT ROWETT.
Calm down its wall at the end of the day I'm off my rocket but had a great day, fucking hell stop thinking we're prem material 🙄

We need to start playing with width. We only have one winger in Burey. Rowett’s signed these players and is reluctant to use them and seems like he doesn’t know how to make them all fit.